Ord Terrace Elementary School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
Teachers are not only competent but are also compassionate toward their students.

Ord Terrace Elementary School 5

Posted December 07, 2009

Ord Terrace Elementary School 0

Posted July 24, 2009
Hello, my name is Ivonne A.Omar, I use towork at Ord Terrace.I love this school if all my heart,because I was A Bilingual Aide Teacher a all the staff of Ord Terrace School treat me with alot of respect and the Principal Miss Thorpe 'wow' beautiful humanbeing,Excellent Profesional and the Office Staff they are and always be kind to me .I miss them all,because know I live in NewYork.But this School will always be in my heart .Love all of and God bless all the staff of Ord Terrace School.See you soon one day.Thankyou for giving me the opportunity to work at Ord Terrace.

Ord Terrace Elementary School 3

Posted September 14, 2005

Ord Terrace Elementary School 3

Posted May 25, 2005
The teachers at this school try their best. Unfortunatly there is not a great deal of parent involvement.

Ord Terrace Elementary School 5

Posted October 22, 2003
Our son goes to Ord Terrace and he loves it there. Ms. Cole, the Principal has come up with a great reward system for the students and is working hard to get them involved in their own education. Reading to your child is of the utmost importance. We love Ord Terrace.

Ord Terrace Elementary School
1755 La Salle Avenue, Seaside, CA  93955
Last modified Ord Terrace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ord Terrace Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top