Seaside, CA
Students enrolled: 1,038

Seaside High School 3

Posted August 16, 2014
The Rating number for this School isn't appropriate. The Score is much lower than a ( 5 ) It maybe better than it was years ago but Test Scores don't lie. And even a rating of ( 5 ) sucks.

Posted September 14, 2013
We are new to the area. A military family. The faculty and staff of SHS made us feel right at home. The students are very accepting of newcomers and my child fit in right away. Great sports pogram

Posted August 29, 2013
I am a proud parent of SHS. Both of my children attend this wonderful school. Seaside High has changed in so many ways. A great principal, Mr. Moran and a very caring staff of teachers. The teachers have high expectations for the students, yet they care a lot about them.

Posted June 08, 2013
I am very happy with Seaside High School. My child has been offered accelerated and AP classes that he loves. The Athletic program is top notch. SHS not only plays to win but also works hard to include and welcome all students to compete. I appreciate the spirit of responsiveness of the teachers and Principals. I have two more children that will be coming to SHS in the next four years.

Posted May 01, 2013
All I can say is......I really love SHS. Today I went to a meeting in order to try to find help for my child and everyone listened to my concerns. The principal, school counselor and teacher made me and son feel valued. I was afraid that my son would get lost in the crowed. he is know for who he is.

Posted April 30, 2013
We just moved into town. The Seaside High School staff has been very warm and friendly. My child felt like she fit in right away. The campus us clean and neat. I love the diversity. Everything feel well organized and highly disciplined. Students seem to love their school and have a great spirit about them.

Seaside High School 4

Posted March 17, 2013
The teachers at Seaside High School really go the extra mile. My child was out of school for a week with the flu. Every teacher was willing to work with us in in helping her to get her work done and get back on track. Couldn't be more pleased

Posted March 17, 2013
Seaside High School has so many uniquely positive qualities to highlight. I was concerned about sending my child to public schools. Seaside has turned out to be the best decision. Teachers are excellent. The principals, office staff and students are warm and welcoming. There are a great variety of classes with a balance between academics, athletics, and the arts.

Posted February 02, 2013
Seaside High School is a fantastic! The principal and teachers 100% there to serve the needs of the community,. Test scores are on the rise. AP classes are fantastic. The students are very well behaved . My two children love SHS.

Posted February 02, 2013
Seaside High School is a wonderful place to work! The principal and administrators are very respectful of teachers. We are treated as professionals. The expectations are very high for everyone: parents, teachers, students. Great School. I hope to retire here.

Seaside High School
2200 Noche Buena Street, Seaside, CA  93955
Last modified Seaside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seaside High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top