Selma, CA

Posted November 01, 2013
I love this school totally feel they care about my kids. They actually have many activities for them to get involved. Many games, festivals and they have carnival and involve the students into sports. the teachers are professionals and respectful.

Posted September 26, 2013
Eric White's Principal, teachers, and staff are outstanding! The Principal is always ready and willing to help you with a big smile. The teachers are working hard to prepare all students with English, Math, and general studies. I am very proud of this school and how the Principal, teachers, and staff help parents and the general community. Eric White's staff really care about the students and the community!

Posted August 05, 2012
This is a school where the staff and administration are really dedicated to giving the kids the instruction that they need. There are lots of parent events to keep informed. Academics are emphasized and the school has been doing extremely well. From what I have seen, students there are well behaved and follow what's expected.

Eric White Elementary School 2

Posted September 13, 2011
Not happy with this school at all. My son has been going there for 2 years and has really struggled. He did not pass 2nd or 3rd grade according to his reportcard and test scores. My husband and I wanted to retain him in the 3rd grade but were told because he is TOO TALL they were advancing him into the 4th grade! I fought round and round to no avail. I was told I do not have a say that the school has the final word!!! So here he is struggling away, falling behind despite my best efforts to help him and the school does NOTHING! This is so very sad... I am stil trying to transfer him to another school and move him back into 3rd grade to give him a better chance to succeed!

Posted June 19, 2009
I like this school. There are great teachers, nice staff. There are programs to help students how to read if they are struggling.

Eric White Elementary School

Posted November 24, 2008
The teachers are great I am a former student and my daughter's teacher was my teacher and he is cares.

Eric White Elementary School 4

Posted March 03, 2006
This is a very good school. Because of the high population of hispanic children and teachers, students are learning spanish very rapidly.

Eric White Elementary School 2

Posted July 12, 2005
Daughter in eric white 2 school years(3rd & 4th),1 great teacher,1 poor teacher. We pulled her out, luckily she received a much better teacher. Counseler and current principal did not follow up like they said they would. we are in the process of pulling her out of that school due to unprofessionalism by the staff.

Eric White Elementary School 3

Posted March 13, 2004
This school has a high level of ESL. This is wonderful for kids who needed it but if your child needs things like individual help and sports and things like this. I do not recommend this school. Summer school is only a couple weeks long and their school sports are few and last for 2 weeks of practices and 1 or 2 days of games and then they are done.

Eric White Elementary School
2001 Mitchell, Selma, CA  93662
Last modified Eric White Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eric White Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top