Selma, CA

Woodrow Wilson Elementary School 4

Posted November 09, 2008
It is so wonderful that Wilson now has some strong leadership in place with the new principal and the needs of the students are being better met. I am very proud of the students, staff, and families at Wilson

Woodrow Wilson Elementary School 3

Posted June 12, 2008
I am a parent and long time supporter of Wilson School. My child, neices, nephews, and many other relatives have attended this school because of the wonderful teachers. I was truly disheartened to find out that this school is loosing 6 teachers next year! Three of those teachers have been there for many years and are highly requested each year, by many parents in the Wilson community. I was also disappointed in the new choice for principal. This school has had so much turnover in leadership. In the past five years, there have been three principals. This constant turnover and lack of consistancy, at an underperforming school, has ultimately fostered the breakdown of a fabulous school. Now, 6 teachers are leaving! They have been the glue holding that school together! I am very worried about the future of Wilson School.

Woodrow Wilson Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2007
As a parent I am very worried about the future of our school Wilson in selma. I have a child that attends this school. My worry is that the principal is not a people person, she is very rude to parents when she is on campus and when you see her in town. my concerns on for the students and also the teachers, wehave very good ones at this school,if it was not for some of them I really don't think my child would have made it this past year. I do give a lot of credit to Ms. Vargas for all that she has done for t he school, she will not be there this coming up year so I fear that there will be a lot of problems within the school with students and teachers.

Woodrow Wilson Elementary School 2

Posted May 16, 2007
Needs much improvement. Lacks parent teacher involvement for extracurricular/teamwork. Needs to put forth more effort in communicating to bi-lingual parents.

Woodrow Wilson Elementary School
1325 Stillman Street, Selma, CA  93662
Last modified Woodrow Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodrow Wilson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top