Bad
Good

Grand Oaks is such a lovely little school. The teachers are there because they want to be and everyone is so close. Every child is loved for who they are. I have three children there, two more will be there soon and I would not go anywhere else.

Both of my children have been attending Grand Oaks. We love this school! The staff is wonderful. The principal is very active and always willing to help. They have a great Parent Club as well.

Both my 6 year old son and 9 year old daughter attend grand oaks. It is a great school w/ great teachers keep up the good work!

I send both my boys to this school and they love it, as do their father and I! The biggest downfall is the district seems to forget about the school a lot of the time, but that doesn't stop the parents, staff, teachers and students from making it one terrific choice. I like that it is smaller, and that the kids seem to know all the teachers in every grade to help them decide who they may want as a teacher for the next school year. It makes it comfortable. We live in a small town for a reason, getting to know people and building trust and relationships with those people for the first years of their schooling is very important to me, and Grand Oaks offers that better then any other school in the district! And our test scores are soaring!! Keep up the good work!

I really like this school my daughter is going on her sixth grade and she has been attending Gran Oaks since Kindergarten. I really like all the teachers and the principle is great.

Last modified Grand Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.