Posted August 28, 2014
I have been a parent at this school for nine years. I love it! Excellent after school programs, curriculum, arts, sciences and PTA. Very welcoming environment.

Posted April 25, 2014
I have a fifth grader and a Kindergartner at the school. Both of them in classes with dedicated teachers who perform amazingly within the cash strapped LAUSD. The Principle Ms Doucette is very hands on with the kids. She knows them well and in my experience has been fantastic with maneuvering through what is best for each of them individually. The community in this school is growing year by year and in my opinion under its present leadership will only continue to flourish.

Posted February 19, 2014
My daughter loves this school. Very happy with teachers, administration, and especially the parent group. Keep up the great work!

Posted January 26, 2014
My daughter comes to this school and loves it! The school is very clean inside and out, we have a new person that has done a lot of work with getting the school painted and clearing a lot of debris. Parent involvement is awesome! thank you for caring about our kids!

Posted November 04, 2013
We love the after school activities. I think the parent evolvement is fantastic too. My daughters loves it.

Posted October 20, 2013
Riverside Drive Charter School There is a lot of heart at this school. The devotion of staff and parent volunteers is astounding!

Posted October 13, 2013
I love Riverside Drive Charter Elementary because they have provided a safe and fun environment for my daughter, she enjoys the different classes, the teachers are great and the parents really take time to become together in helping the school.

Posted October 07, 2013
We are really happy with the experience that our children have at Riverside Dr. The teachers and administrators really do care. The school has after school activities and pizza sales. Allot of parent involvement. The school is kept up vey well from the inside and outside. The janitor does a great job. Proud to have kids that come here.

Posted October 05, 2013
I love the quality education given at Riverside Drive and that it is a relatively small school for this area. The teachers are wonderful and committed to their students. The parent association is really great, as is the afterschool programs they offer, but I wish more parents would get involved with the school and fundraisers.

Posted October 04, 2013
Riverside Drive Charter Elementary School has amazing families who are very involved in the school. The teachers have been at the school for a long time and are very dedicated in making sure the students learn what they need to. They are creative and innovative. Both of my children have gone from Kindergarten through 5th grade and it has been a very wonderful experience.

Riverside Drive Charter Elementary School
13061 Riverside Drive, Sherman Oaks, CA  91423
Last modified Riverside Drive Charter Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverside Drive Charter Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 116 reviews. Top