Bad
Good

Im a student at Ponderosa high school.. this school is Great! Teachers are very supportive. We have a huge fan base for sports and its a great campus. And its a great school all around!

I went to another school for my first three years of high school and honestly I regret the move... The staff is good and the education is alright to me, but the extra curricular activities suck quite miserably, and to me those moments are what makes kids remember the good ol' days of high school . My old school has powder puff and the spirit days are ten billion times better and students get way more into it. There are two separate rallies which, for me, makes no sense since my old school had about 1,000 more kids and had only one, by the way the rallys are also much more entertaining and people don't regret going to them. The school spirit sucks and there isn't enough parking. I believe that Ponderosa needs to think about adding a little more entertainment. Powder puff was probably one of the most fun things I have ever done and it's not offered. I was told by a fellow student of mine who has gone there all four years and is in leadership that someone has talked to the activities director and they didn't do anything. I paid for my own jersey and got to keep it and they charged at the gate so they have no need to worry about finances. I just want my senior year to be fun.

Ponderosa High School is a great school. We lost the best principal, Mr Moore last year, but the school is still good. The new principal is never seen. The teachers care about the students and help them to progress. Great sports programs too,

ponderosa is a pretty good school :) i wish they would offer more activities such as lacross or dancing... but the teachers are AMAZING! they really make you WANT to come to school :)

Ponderosa High School laid the foundation for my children to succeed when they attended Ponderosa and now that they are in college.

Two children through and on to university, one attending now. Great school for students who are high achievers.

The administration is terrible! They do absolutely nothing to help the students, nor parents! I use to love Ponderosa until I started having bullying/harassment issues at school... and Still ( A year and 2 months later) I am still having those same issues. The school does nothing! Its pathetic! However, the teachers at Ponderosa are the best! They are so nice and thier ways of teaching are amazing. They truely care about the students.

I have a daughter who just graduated from Ponderosa, and a son who is going to be a sophomore this year and they are enjoying high school to the fullest. Best group of kids around! Wonderful parent participation!!

Ponderosa is an excellent high school. I've had two sons attend and the academic offerings are fabulous. I found the staff overall to be fabulous, especially in the advanced classes.

Don't expect to get any help from the principals. This school is not safe. a lot of gang kids go here watch out.

Last modified Ponderosa High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.