K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

I am speaking of the previous TK teacher. I can't speak to the other teachers in the school. But it's a sign to me that this teacher was kept on, even with the parent complaints. She left on her own due to relocation.

We had the exact opposite experience as the 1 star rating. I called and spoke to the admissions dept. She encouraged me to talk to my current school to try and fix things, but she realized there was no fixing the huge student body or the burned out environment. I buzzed over and was so fortunate to meet the principal who actually cares about the children and not just making the parents on the school board happy. We made a switch and are forever grateful for the awesome balanced affordable Catholic education for our children.

I called to inquire about this school and the lady from admissions was very rude, unwelcoming and unprofessional. She answered my questions in a very snooty manner and then interrogated me about what school I came from and why I was unhappy with my current school. This is surprising coming from staff from a Catholic school!

Great academics that include Spanish, a science lab, and an amazing middle school staff! Elementary school staff are very nurturing and the kids learn tons while having a lot of fun. Small class sizes and attentive teachers. This school is fabulous.

St. Rita School provides a Christ based, nurturing environment for kids to thrive in academically, athletically, and socially. The administrative and teaching staff welcome every student and parent by name, and the principal is equally as engaged while at the same time working to keep the school challenging and technologically advanced. My girls LOVE St. Rita School and are incredibly proud to go there. You will not be disappointed.

If you are looking for a school that has high academic standards, Multiple opportunities for extra curricular activities and provides a comfortable, caring catholic environment for your child this is the place for your family. For working families they provide a safe fun environment for your children in the after care program. If you want your child to attend a private hight school you can be assured they will get in after 9 years at St. Rita's. If you enjoy connecting with other families this is a very family based school. If your impression of Catholic school is what you heard 20 years ago you owe it to your family to check out the Catholic Schools of today. Our Principal has made GREAT changes since taking the position 5 years ago. (was a St. Rita Teacher prior) MANY families moved back to the area after having children to enroll them at St. Rita's.

St. Rita is a wonderful school on all levels. The parent body is actively involved in a positive way, supporting the education and enrichment of the children. The staff is exceptionally caring taking the time to know each and every student and meet the educational, social and emotional needs. The educational program is first rate. Children are invited to participate at their own developmental level. A project rich third grade curriculum makes a usually tough 3rd grade experience fun and memorable. The principal balances a traditional approach with a progressive bent, understanding the diversity present among today's Catholic community. My daughter has thrived at St. Rita. I consider myself and my child most fortunate to be a part of this loving, supportive community! I applaud St. Rita both as a parent but also as an educator in the public school system.

St. Rita's offers an excellent education that includes respect, values and fun. Highly recommend this very special place!

Dedicated parents and teachers are committed to the Christan values, academics, and athletic programs here.

Last modified St. Rita Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8