K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Bullying isn't tolerated. So far I've seen kids be expelled for being a unrelenting bully.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The principal is hands on and very dedicated.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Good Christian characters are rewarded and encouraged among students.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homework doesn't over exacerbate the kids. It's just enough.

We've been here for over 5 years and we love it. Bethany has put the love of reading and learning in my kids. Very warm and Godly environment. My kids are happy every time I pick them up from school. Small class numbers for great personal attention from the teachers. I'm here to stay until they graduate 8th grade. The administration and teachers are truly Christian. I only wish they had a high school so my kids can stay here after 8th grade.

We left PUSD 3 years ago and have not looked back. Best choice we could have made for our son. Great caring staff, small class size, diverse student population, newly remodeled daycare area and family involvement is welcomed.

Being a part of BCS internally allows me to speak about the nurturing heart and intentional manner in which BCS's staff truly lives out daily our distinctives of exemplifying Christian-character, providing academic excellence, and developing servant leadership. I so enjoy coming to work each day knowing I get to collaborate with a supportive administrative team, teachers, and support staff. If my children were still school age, I would send them to Bethany Christian.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

When made aware of these incidents, the school steps in to work out these issues.

Supports LD students: Agree

In as much as the school is able, students are accepted into BCS's program if the administration and admissions team feels the school has the resources to meet that child's need. If not, then families are encouraged to seek out their local public school or private school that can provide the support needed for their child's learning differences.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

BCS has a dedicated staff and administrative team who has moved the school forward with many new efforts and program changes during the past 5-6 years. No one is perfect, but the leadership team embraces parental feedback and desire to improve in areas of need.

Last modified Bethany Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8