Posted July 22, 2014
Bethany Christian School is so awesome if I could give them more than 5 stars I would . This is a small school , everybody knows each other and it's like family. The teachers are great. Awesome Christian foundation , so happy my kids go to Bethany and also very affordable. Keep up the good job.

Posted June 22, 2014
Sent my child there this year for TK. He had the pleasure of having Mrs. Fenwick and Mrs. Copti. I can't say enough great things about the way they ran their classroom and the knowledge my son gained. It was fantastic!!

Bethany Christian School 1

Posted April 12, 2014
The preschool lacks professionalism and has archaic practices. They do not know child development. They do not practice wag they preach about Christian values. Do not send your kid to this school.

Bethany Christian School 1

Posted January 07, 2014
This is the worst school you could send a child rothere teachers are moody lunches are terrible and they have horible dress codes

Posted October 08, 2013
Provides great foundation for both spiritual and academic excellence. Encourages family participation in its activities.

Posted June 12, 2013
I love Bethany Christian School. It's like a family at my school. Everyone knows eachother, watches out for eachother and truly cares about one another. The teachers are wonderful! I have had such great teachers who want you to succeed and make sure if they have to stay afterschool to help, thats exactly what they will do. They have been supportive, loving, and encouraging. I have been at Bethany for four years now and though I look forward to graduation, I will always have wonderful memories of the school.

Posted June 16, 2010
My children have been going here for a while now, and I must say that it has been a wonderful experience. We have amazing middle school teachers. One of which who just won a science teacher of the year award. The children are challenged, but the teachers are there making sure that the kids are not pushed to a point where they cannot not handle their work. If you need help they are there for you after school, or they will make time during their lunch period. its a small school with only 16 to 17 kids per class, which is priceless.

Bethany Christian School 4

Posted January 24, 2010
Good school, they could improve some things but overall good school.

Bethany Christian School 2

Posted February 29, 2008

Posted June 06, 2007
My son has just completed middle school at Bethany and had an excellent experience. Kudos to the great middle school teachers and their creativity and involvement with the kids and their learning.

Bethany Christian School
93 North Baldwin Avenue, Sierra Madre, CA  91024
Last modified Bethany Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Bethany Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top