Bad
Good

Great teachers, my son have learn a lot from Mrs. William and Mrs. Miller, great teachers of California.

Signal Hill gets a 10 out of 10 from me. My daughter did not have the proper foundation from PreK or Kinder (she attended school in LA). Once she was enrolled in Signal Hill her teachers from 1st grade until present (3rd grade) have gone above and beyond with limited resources. This Includes coming in early, staying late and even holding classes over spring break to ensure struggling children can advance. In the begining i must admit my expectations for promotion were low because my daughter was at risk for retention. Due to the incredible teaching staff she is on her way to 4th grade!!!! The principal Mrs. Price is very hands on!, apporachable and very easy to talk to, she knows the students by name(s) and is always pushing them to strive for more! I did have a problem w/ the school councelor Ms. Banks she is NOT the most pleaseant! I would reccomend this school to anyone in the territory who is looking for the best for their child!

Love this school. Much of the staff has been there many years and has vetted incoming staff members, so everyone knows everyone and their teaching styles quite well. Everyone cares for everyone. Principal knows my son and many of the children on first name basis.

I lOVE THIS SCHOOL!!! I have all my children at this school and all in advance programs!!! This school has teachers and staff that really care for the future of All Students!!!

The office staff is not welcoming to the parents. There do not say Hi or anything and seem bothered. I don't recommend this school to parents who want to have a good school atmosphere.

My son just completed 2nd grade here and has had only wonderful and caring teachers that have challenged him academically. The Speech Therapist is outstanding! She was the main reason we decided to send our son here. She is very professional and caring. She kept us constantly updated on our son's progress.

This school has Nice staff, excellent gate/excell class, and good test scores

Score has above average api scores, excellent teachers and staff. One of the main concerns is not enough supervision on playground which is a money issue forthe district but our children should not be subjected to less supervision so the school can make quota. I've lerarned to go to principal with concerns and they will be taken care of quickly I did this in kinder and had 3-5 stafff members on playgrond daily.

Last modified Signal Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.