La Petite Academy 5

Posted June 12, 2013
My son just finished his last day at La Petite today.....it was pretty emotional for me. He was excited to go to school every day and loved his teachers and friends very much! This is the first place I ever left my son and felt safe every time we dropped him off! I highly recommend La Petite! Thank you :)

La Petite Academy 4

Posted September 17, 2009
I have been happy with my experience with this school. My son is two and has benefited from the socialization the being in a group (without mom) provides.

La Petite Academy 2

Posted May 22, 2009
I am very disappointed in this school. I was made to believe my son would get a good understanding of how a class would work before going to K. He has been allowed to play all day and not been made to do any activities. They tell you a different story then what really happens.

La Petite Academy 5

Posted September 12, 2005
I love this school. It's amazing what my son is learning and how far he has progressed in 6 months.

La Petite Academy