Simi Valley, CA
Before care: Yes

Simi Valley Adventist School 5

Posted September 18, 2010
This is a small school with a family atmoshphere. Both of my children have attended this school. My oldest was over prepared for highschool. Students not only learn academics, but how to get along with others. This is a great Christian school! I am glad I found it!!!

Simi Valley Adventist School 5

Posted February 26, 2008
SVAS is a small private, parochial school with low teacher/student ratios; well trained, caring teachers; multi-grade classrooms offering extraordinary opportunity for both gifted and slow students. We are a Christ centered school available for all desirous students.

Simi Valley Adventist School 0

Posted October 18, 2007
I have three kids who have attended, and two currently attended. I am very pleased with the school. The teachers are excellent, the christian environment is wholesome, and the kids receive a lot of personalized instruction and attention. There is a great school spirit.

Simi Valley Adventist School
1636 Sinaloa Road, Simi Valley, CA  93065
Last modified Simi Valley Adventist School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Simi Valley Adventist School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top