California Virtual Academy @ Sutter School 1

Posted November 07, 2013
CAVA--San Joaquin. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS HIGH SCHOOL. This "school" does not inform parents upon enrollment that their child's courses will not get them into California state universities. We moved to CA from the east coast two months ago, enrolled our child in CAVA, and just discovered these requirements on our own. We are now removing our child and enrolling in another school. And though our child has spent time earning all A's and A+'s at CAVA, our child now will start the year over so as to remove these useless classes from our child's transcript. If this school is representative of California's public schools, the system is a joke.

California Virtual Academy @ Sutter School 5

Posted October 09, 2013
CAVA is amazing. My son is in the 3rd grade and has been struggling since 1st grade. His zoned school is so poor and run down they can't even supply them with the basic tools he needs. Not to mention he has been hit and bullied everyday for almost 2 years and the school will not do anything about it. We decided after a year of talking about it to try CAVA. Within a week they shipped my son everything he would need for the 3rd grade. from chemistry sets to music books/instruments to everything he needs to learn about art. He received over 60 brand new books for the year. His old school he literally only has 3 subjects, math, spelling and reading and had to share 20 year old text books with the other 47 students in his class. Now he has everything he needs to learn math, history, science, geography, spelling, reading, literature, music, art you name it. For the first time in his life my son is excited about learning and can't wait to get to crack open a book each and every morning. I am beyond impressed with this program, it saved my son from being lost in the public school system.

California Virtual Academy @ Sutter School 0

Posted May 11, 2010
Love it, great support. oldest daughter graduated 8th grade. Now my soon to be 5th grader will joining CAVA.

California Virtual Academy @ Sutter School 5

Posted May 22, 2009
CAVA/K12 is the education I wish I had growing up, and the ones my kids enjoy tremendously. They learn so much of substance, they learn at their own pace, and they enjoy it all. And mom as teacher learns and has fun right along with them. It is also perfect for adoptive parents trying to get their kids up to speed while assimilating them to family life, before transitioning into school.

California Virtual Academy @ Sutter School
2360 Shasta Way, Simi Valley, CA  93065
Last modified California Virtual Academy @ Sutter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
California Virtual Academy @ Sutter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top