Justin Elementary School 2

Posted May 16, 2014
I student taught here for a couple of months and was so disappointed in the little support kids received. There is an extremely high level of English learners. Almost every day, children who spoke perfect English were given packets to work on and given no real support. The teacher spent majority of their times with the students who didn't speak English. Complete understand that those students need support, but English speaking students who would reach for help would not get any. They were was no support for them. My heart breaks for those students.

Posted March 03, 2014
Justin Elementary School has been great to my two children. They have been attending since 2011 and I haven t had a bad experience at Justin with the principal of teachers. Like some other parents have mentioned, you may have concerns at times but I have always been able to talk to the staff without any issues or attitude. As a matter of fact, I praise the staff at Justin. They have done so much for my children and with the new after school program, it just shows me how much they care for their students and the parents as well. I love this school!

Posted August 24, 2011
My child was at Justin for grades 4,5, and 6. Both Mrs. Weaver, the previous principal, and Mrs. Palmer and the teachers were friendly and helpful to me and my child----they put forth extra effort to help. Keep up the good work!

Posted August 03, 2010
My daughter started Justin Last yr, and she loves it there! I think Justin is a good school, with amazing teachers! Looking forward to many more yrs.

Posted October 21, 2009

Justin Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Justin is always trying to help others less fortunate. The have donated alot of money to Unicef during Halloween. They also ask parents to help the local food banks and homeless by donating food and warm clothes to the homeless.

Justin Elementary School 1

Posted August 25, 2009

Justin Elementary School 4

Posted October 12, 2008
It is a shame that only people who have negative views of a school speak up. It must be so easy to click on 1 star and complain about a principal. I can't imagine that you and your child's entire experience at Justin was negative. I am a parent of 2 at Justin. While we may have had our ups and downs, I and my children have made the best if it. Justin is a small school compared to many other in Simi Valley. Classes are not taught in Spanish as in some of the other schools are. The children do not feel threatened by other children at the school. Most of the teachers take a real interest in my children's best welfare. I have never had a problem approaching a teacher to speak about my child.

Justin Elementary School 4

Posted October 12, 2008
As PTA President for Justin and mom to 2 at the school, I have to say that any school can be good or bad on any given day. You have to take in the whole experience. Parents, Teachers, and Students need to work together for a school to be great. If you feel that something is unacceptable at your school, CHANGE IT. This may take time but aren't our children worth it? Our school is open to anyone. Questions are always welcomed and encouraged. If anyone would like an honest parent's point of view please feel free to visit me at www.justinelementarypta.org Complaining is easy. Taking the steps to make a change takes work. Justin is on it's way to greatness! I love my kid's teachers, resources are great, school is fun according to my kids. We all feel our children are special and so does our principal.

Justin Elementary School 1

Posted September 17, 2008
I have to agree with all these negative reviews of Justin School. My experience with Mrs. Weaver have been met with great disappointment. We have had to deal with her for over four years. Her way of handling issues with the children is not to, but rather to send home or suspend. Our children have had several hours of class time denied to them. This has effected their grades and feelings towards school. I believe she needs to be informed of her job duties and needs to get the children's best interest in mind. I don't think the district would approve of her disciplinary antics and hope these long term principals are still being evaluated at their work performance.

Justin Elementary School
2245 North Justin Avenue, Simi Valley, CA  93065
Last modified Justin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Justin Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top