Bad
Good

Great school with wonderful teachers. My daughter has really excelled academically and her teachers have been wonderful. The office staff is friendly and knows all the kids (and most parents) by name.

I love this school. The teachers are so helpful. The office staff is wonderful. The principal is really involved with the students. This school is one I would recommend to any parent.

I have two children that go to this school and I love it! This school is so involved in helping the children better themselves educationally. The office staff really cares about the students and school in general. The principal is wonderful and always ready to help any parent with any problems. Her door is always open. I'm glad I have my children in this school and I would recommend this school to any parent.

I have a daughter in this school and she loves her teacher. The interaction I have had with the principal and the office staff has always been positive. They are so helpful. The principal even took time out of her busy schedule to address some concerns of another parent. I would recommend this school to any parent.

Pretty tree in front - needs classes so the non Spanish speaking kids can learn Spanish

I absolutely love the teachers at this school. Unfortunately there were changes made in office staff and the Principal. This is the second year of the current Principal and I have never seen a school go down hill so fast. The children are out of control and have no respect for anyone. The teachers try so hard, but there is no support from the principal. If my time at this school was not so short, I would definitely transfer them. I know alot of parents are removing their children from this school and sending them to Middle School early due to all of this.

My son attended Kindergarten at Lincoln last year. What an amazing year he had! His teacher was excellent..both structured and nurturing. She really had high expectations of the Kinders and they excelled! The principal was an enthusiastic, motivating woman who truly had a love for the students, teachers, parents and the school. In Simi, we have a choice of where to send our kids to school. I thought I should give our neighborhood school a chance. I am so happy that he is at Lincoln...and so is he!

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.