Simi Valley, CA

Posted May 22, 2013
Great school with wonderful teachers. My daughter has really excelled academically and her teachers have been wonderful. The office staff is friendly and knows all the kids (and most parents) by name.

Posted October 01, 2011
I love this school. The teachers are so helpful. The office staff is wonderful. The principal is really involved with the students. This school is one I would recommend to any parent.

Posted October 01, 2011
I have two children that go to this school and I love it! This school is so involved in helping the children better themselves educationally. The office staff really cares about the students and school in general. The principal is wonderful and always ready to help any parent with any problems. Her door is always open. I'm glad I have my children in this school and I would recommend this school to any parent.

Posted October 01, 2011
I have a daughter in this school and she loves her teacher. The interaction I have had with the principal and the office staff has always been positive. They are so helpful. The principal even took time out of her busy schedule to address some concerns of another parent. I would recommend this school to any parent.

Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted May 25, 2011
Pretty tree in front - needs classes so the non Spanish speaking kids can learn Spanish

Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted February 16, 2011
I absolutely love the teachers at this school. Unfortunately there were changes made in office staff and the Principal. This is the second year of the current Principal and I have never seen a school go down hill so fast. The children are out of control and have no respect for anyone. The teachers try so hard, but there is no support from the principal. If my time at this school was not so short, I would definitely transfer them. I know alot of parents are removing their children from this school and sending them to Middle School early due to all of this.

Posted March 13, 2009

Posted August 13, 2007
My son attended Kindergarten at Lincoln last year. What an amazing year he had! His teacher was excellent..both structured and nurturing. She really had high expectations of the Kinders and they excelled! The principal was an enthusiastic, motivating woman who truly had a love for the students, teachers, parents and the school. In Simi, we have a choice of where to send our kids to school. I thought I should give our neighborhood school a chance. I am so happy that he is at Lincoln...and so is he!

Posted September 08, 2006
My daughter attends this school. All office staff knows most of the kids by their names and who their parents are. That makes me feel confident and secure. My daughter scored advanced math and proficient at Language of arts in 3rd grade at the CA testing. We have had excellent teachers that care about their students.

Posted December 16, 2005
My Son goes to this school and I found quality of academic programs adequate. Music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities are given due weightage. I am not sure of parental involvement though as I did not get opportunities to meet other parents.

Lincoln Elementary School
1220 Fourth Street, Simi Valley, CA  93065
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top