Simi Valley, CA

Posted December 09, 2014
We love this school! My kids have been here for six years, and the school keeps getting better each year. The staff and programs are top notch. The 1:1 iPad program has worked wonders for my kids' enthusiasm in class and with homework, and the technology has actually helped their grades! They can watch tutorial videos (so I don't have to remember how to do the math!) and self test through apps, and they actually LIKE to study (well, most of the time). The teachers are enthusiastic and PRESENT, and they make the learning process fun and interactive. The character/moral development is a great basis that my kids will be able to use and build upon once they are out in the world. I have watched my children blossom into caring, responsible young people who are already showing strong leadership abilities. The athletic program is growing tremendously, and is going in a great direction. The family community is very supportive and warm, and my kids and I have lots of "forever friends" here. This is more important than I ever imagined. This is a perfect "jumping off point" for a promising academic and social future for kids. They are definitely ready to succeed when they leave St. Rose.

Posted April 29, 2014
When you live in a great public school district, a private school has to be incredible to earn your money. Saint Rose of Lima has exceeded our expectations. Our child is challenged academically and is learning to be a productive member of society. The teachers are amazing and show how much they care about the students on a daily basis.

Posted April 28, 2014
What an amazing school! It feels like a family! I proud to be part of the staff as well as a parent of two children in Kinder and 4th. The amount of technology that the students have access to is amazing! Come check us out!

Posted April 24, 2014
I am very blessed that I am able to provide my daughter not only with a private education, but a Catholic education as well. In a day and age where public schools do not allow for the word "God" to be used, it is a tough society. I feel secure that St. Rose offers my child a safe, fun and religious environment with supportive lead staff. St. Rose also is very family orientated which has involved me in my child's school life.

Posted April 18, 2014
Saint rose of lima is a very good school to send your children too. Teacher are caring, academic program is great, and from what I can see , all the children really like to be in school.,

Posted April 14, 2014
St Rose serves local homeless and seniors along with providing a foundation of religion. My children attended the other local christian school in town and found St Rose's academic program much more challenging along with providing a separate religion class. Our teachers and staff are great the children. Our school is small in size but great with promise of growing our children into great academic students for high school and beyond.

Posted April 13, 2014
A great school! Academically oriented with advance teaching methods comparing to our public counterpart. There are a lot of homework assignments to keep my daughter busy after school, but still leave enough time for her to enjoy her evening and be a kid. SRL parents and staffs are community oriented, kind, generous, and just very friendly people.

Posted April 13, 2014
I like St. Rose because of the family environment, the close community network, the great teachers and the religious foundation. Mr. Sanders really takes the parents perspective into consideration while balancing the overall needs of the school. The school has provided my children with a solid foundation in Catholicism and educational excellence.

Posted April 12, 2014
A great place for kids to grow and learn. This school has it all. It's recipe for success? Teachers, staff members, a principal and parents whose main goal is to help kids succeed. This, plus a strong faith and family community, equal a great school. Academics are excellent, with highly qualified, enthusiastic teachers who WANT to be there. They employ the latest technology and teaching methods to help kids not only learn, but retain knowledge. They also focus on helping students apply the knowledge they gain. There's a lot of excitement here. You can feel it as you walk around the campus. The kids are happy and love their school. A perfect example of this is the whole-school morning assembly, which includes prayer, flag salute, announcements and birthday celebrations. Such a great thing, and it happens every morning. Check it out for yourself.

Posted April 09, 2014
All four of my children have attended St. Rose... hmm, since 2001... and I have no regrets. The best way to describe my experience is this: Every morning when I drop off our child, my heart leaves my body. It lives in the teachers, staff and Principal of St. Rose. The St. Rose of Lima community is ALL HEART!! This school provides a great education, nurturing, safe environment, with faith-based standards.

St. Rose Of Lima Elementary School
1325 Royal Avenue, Simi Valley, CA  93065
Last modified St. Rose Of Lima Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Rose Of Lima Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top