Sonoma, CA

Posted April 17, 2014
Our grandson has flourished at Flowery school. We are so impressed when he reads us a book in Spanish and the fact that he reads just as well in English is amazing. Have said before that the atmosphere at Flowery is truly a sunny one and we always look forward to a visit when we are in town. This school model is needed everywhere. Hope to be back in the fall this year and am sure we will stop by.

Posted August 25, 2013
What a great school! What a great principal! I love the teachers! This is the view I know from right now, but the best proof is the other volunteer job I do once a year when I participate in the judging process for the Senior Projects at the high school. Those graduating seniors who went to Flowery always talk about how important it was to them to now be totally bi-lingual. If you are fortunate enough to get your children in this school - jump at the chance! I'm only sorry I couldn't do my Schools of Hope volunteering here, but my Spanish is not good enough to read with a becoming bi-lingual 1st grader. This is a school that feels like home, like a family. Good people teaching energized smart students, many of whom are English language learners. Great job Flowery! I hope you win this $5000. You deserve it!

Posted July 01, 2012
My children received the best education I could hope for at Flowery School! I only wish this type of opportunity was available to all Sonoma County children and beyond. Our society would be much stronger if all children had the opportunity to learn and grow as bilingual, bicultural citizens!

Posted April 20, 2010
My children are in 4th and 5th grades and are now bilingual, biliterate and bicultural due to Flowery's great program. What's not to like?!

Flowery Elementary School 4

Posted April 20, 2010
Fabulous Bilingual school with dedicated and well trained teachers.

Posted April 20, 2010
It is a Spanish Dual Immersion School and teaches kids the importants of bilingualism‎ in a global world.

Posted April 20, 2010
It has a wonderful sense of community, it has stellar teachers, its former students flock to all its events, demonstrating time and again their love for their old school, and its focus on Spanish Dual Immersion prepares students more effectively for being active members of the global community and economy.

Posted April 20, 2010
My kids both went to Flowery about 20 years ago and it has only become better since then! The Dual Immersion program prepares Flowery students to contribute fully in our community.

Posted April 20, 2010
My son went to Flowery school starting Kindergarten in 1979. He went on to middle school in 1986 and I never left. I am still involved with the school and my grandchildren went through the immersion program.

Posted April 19, 2010
Flowery has a great bi-lingual curriculum and teachers that go the extra mile for their students.

Flowery Elementary School
17600 Sonoma Highway, Sonoma, CA  95476
Last modified Flowery Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Flowery Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top