Sonora, CA

Dario Cassina High School 5

Posted August 11, 2013
Although they have a reputation of being the bad kids school, or the drop out school they give more one on one attention to their students and the staff is awesome! After transferring there towards end of my sophomore year willing, not by refferal because I was failing one class at Sonora High, I was fed up with Sonora high drama, I didn't like how at Sonora high the teachers basically have you work and said do it, and I was ready and motivated to work at my own pase. After only being 5 credits down I finished my sophomore year. At the beginning of my junior year I talked to all my teachers to see what they thought about me trying to graduate my junior year. They said it wasn't impossible, with motivation I could do it. I got in gear and graduated my junior year, always getting a certificate at the end of each block, and got 7 scholarships at graduation. I never would have been able to do that at anyother school. Cassina high is the best school by a long shot :)

Dario Cassina High School 5

Posted October 05, 2008
I must say cassina high was one of the best expirerences I have ever had, next to the birth of my daughter. I entered cassina after being told I would be in high school for six years and still may not graduate. After a short while at cassina my grade point averadge went from a .73 to the whopping 3.0 I graduated with. Also with the help of the staff (Mr.king, Mr.johnson, Ms Fulton, and last but most helpfull Mr. Lee)and the principal (Dave Crocker) I gradouated on time with the rest of my class. Thank you guys and gals, Joseph Wild

Dario Cassina High School 4

Posted September 16, 2005
Cassina High School is the absolute best school I have ever gone to. When I first started at Cassina I was behind in my credits and now I am ready to graduate almost a full year earlier. I have learned more about life in general as well as the academic requirments I need to graduate. Our school also has a great staff and an excellent way of dealing with the students. If it werent for cassina high I probably would have dropped a while back, never to see my diploma. Truly alweys Chad Koenig

Dario Cassina High School 4

Posted March 31, 2005
My son has hated school since the 4th grade. Although he was involved with the ' gifted and talented ' program. I was apprehensive about letting him quit Sonora High but feared he would cut or quit school altogether if I refused him an opportunity to go to Cassina as per his request. For this student who was on the edge, all has worked out well. He is proud of his school and his grades and attitude have improved dramatically.

Dario Cassina High School
251 South Baretta Street, Sonora, CA  95370
Last modified Dario Cassina High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Dario Cassina High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top