South Elementary Monte High School 1

Posted November 02, 2013
Ghetto students, Sports teams do not know how to play a civilized, clean game. Gang mentality. Would not recommend to anyone

Posted November 03, 2009
I am an alumni and i definitely learned a whole lot through out my high school year. The teachers were very helpful(Specially my English teachers) and the school was always full of energy.

Posted April 08, 2009

Posted February 10, 2009

South Elementary Monte High School 1

Posted April 21, 2008

Posted April 17, 2008
The autmosphere is friendly and the teachers are helpful. The Career Path Center takes the time and effort in helping a student apply for college, its comforting to know that someone is taking interest in your future. At SEMHS its easy to get involved in after school activities. So far SEMHS has left me with life long friends and the extra boost needed to prepare me for college.

Posted April 17, 2008
I am Currently a senior at SEMHS, and I must say its an great school. Their are not really any 'clicks' the teachers and their curriculum is excellent. I left SEMHS for one semester and between that school i attended 2 other schools but I couldn't help but to come back to south. The enviorment is irreplaceable. :]

Posted March 20, 2006
Going to south el monte was my sons choice. He loves it. He likes all the teachers, except one, but they let him switch teachers and made everything better. He went to El Monte High for his freshmen year, and hated it. He was terrible grades, but not he's getting A's and B's. He loves the other students because they're more into the stuff he is and more mature. He says there's almost no fights, and when there is, it's between girls. He also, by suprise, likes the food to. So yes, I highly recommend this school.

Posted December 11, 2005
- a former student
I attended this school for one year and got more education there than I got at El Monte for three. It s a great school, with excellent teachers.

Posted January 28, 2005

South Elementary Monte High School
1001 Durfee Avenue, South El Monte, CA  91733
Last modified South Elementary Monte High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Elementary Monte High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top