K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Develops character: Agree

This school does well with teaching your child honesty and integrity. They are very strict.

The classroom ratio size to teacher is great. The teachers are dedicated to the students. Don't care to much for the principle, she talks to the adults like their children. This is a Hispanic based school with not much diversity. Of course there are plenty of fundraisers and school is financially supported by the parents. Over all decent school but be ready to be 110% dedicated from going in on weekends to mow the grass, help tidy up classrooms or help reconstruct the bathrooms. I have another child who attended 12 years of public school and also had dedicated and good teachers and a great education. Epiphany is a safe place, the teachers are great but the school is very old, classrooms are very unorganized with supplies everywhere. There is not much communication in the preschool area of events, a lot of last minute things told the day of and of course you do not want your child to miss out so you pay.

Amount of homework: Disagree

It's a lot of homework but this is not a bad thing for a child's education.

I've been a parent to Epiphany for 7 years now, Over the years Epiphany had struggled keeping enrollment do to the principal in the past. That isn't the case anymore Epiphany has bounced back. With the dedication our current principal has put forth and her staff to make Epiphany what it once was , when she had attended school here. The principal Mrs Negrete and her staff are committed to the students and their education. Regardless of what you heard about Epiphany, this school offers a great staff, a Catholic. education, and focuses on one common goal. Our children future. Of you value your child's education this school is for them. The relationship between parents and staff is awesome!! The classes are small and the students are great!! Epiphany does require a monthly tuition fee. Which is reasonable and they offer assistant if needed. Don't put a price on your child's future. The surrounding schools are public, and with that comes many risks.. That is something I never had to worry about here at this school. They offer choir, basketball, volleyball, chess club, daycare, and there is also a preschool.

This school is excellent. My daughter started out in the preschool and has excelled in all areas. The preschool director is so involved with all of the students and her staff goes above and beyond. The principal is also very involved with the kids and parents and is readily available to speak to parents in person, via phone, text or email. In addition to academics they have a lot of activities for families and stress values and morals. It is worth every penny to pay for my child's education. My son will start preschool here this year and I am looking forward to another successful school year as my daughter enters kindergarten and he goes into preschool.

I transferred my child to Epiphany from a public school, and right away saw the diffrence in commitment Epiphany has for their students. Of course it was a bit overwhelming because as a parent you are ecpected to be very involved and provide so much more than a public school would request but it is well worth it and I would not go back on my decision of putting my child at Epiphany. I am very confident we will have one of the most succesful school years of many to come.

My children transferred to Epiphany from another Catholic grammar school in Montebello and I have to say it was the best decision my husband and I could have made. The principal at Epiphany truly cares about the school and her students. Thanks to Epiphany for making a BIG difference in the life of my son.

My daughter has been a student at Epiphany since she was in Kinder she is now in the 5th grade. Her father and I both attended Epiphany as children we are very pleased with the way the school has been able to keep up with modern times, but has not in any way changed its views on respect, quality of education, family and catholic values. I feel very comfortable sending my daughter to school everyday knowing that she is well taken care of in every aspect from the way she is taught in the classroom to the way she is taken care of during lunch time and she has everything she needs when she goes to the school office. Everyone one of the staff from principals, teachers and all other staff members there is one priority our children and for that I can't thank them enough..

As a parent of a Kindergartener, we are pleased with the overall quality of this school. From the most genuine well rounded staff, to the true feeling of family here at Epiphany. We look forward to many year here and soon my daughter will also be attending their new preschool.

I have been at Epiphany since Kindergarden and my oldest is an 8th Grader now. She will be graduating, but thank goodness I still have my 5th grader soon to be in the 6th grade. Epiphany is AWESOME. Great Teachers and the parents are very friendly. This school is very family orientated. I am very happy with Epiphany and wouldn't think of any other school to recommend if you would like for your child to get not only a Catholic Education, but the best Education around.

Last modified Epiphany Catholic is a Private school that serves grades K-8