Posted August 01, 2014
This school is excellent. My daughter started out in the preschool and has excelled in all areas. The preschool director is so involved with all of the students and her staff goes above and beyond. The principal is also very involved with the kids and parents and is readily available to speak to parents in person, via phone, text or email. In addition to academics they have a lot of activities for families and stress values and morals. It is worth every penny to pay for my child's education. My son will start preschool here this year and I am looking forward to another successful school year as my daughter enters kindergarten and he goes into preschool.

Posted October 11, 2012
My experiences at Epiphany as a parent have been outstanding. My daughter has been attending since kinder. & is now a 4th gr. The Teachers are excellent, academic structure, Inspire, & dedicated. I Love this school... My daughter truly loves it!! If ur interested in a school that provides a great education, and Educators that truly have a passion for teaching. Then Epiphany is the school 4 ur children. A well rounded education & they teach morals, values & respect. Which is a bonus now a days. To have teachers actually care 4 ur children like if they were their own. The relationships I've gained with teachers & the parents here. My daughter and I are blessed. I especially love that the older children act as Big brothers/sisters to the younger grades. I dont have to worry about bullies. They all treat eachother respectfully. Now a days that is so rare. I CAN GO ON & ON... But I wont, take the time to visit the school, meet the staff. Meet the parents. I can promise you its a whole different world on campus.. Principles are Awesome , Teachers are Awesome! You wont be disappointed. They also have a preschool! Thats very inexpensive. Give your children the education they deserve

Posted August 15, 2012
I transferred my child to Epiphany from a public school, and right away saw the diffrence in commitment Epiphany has for their students. Of course it was a bit overwhelming because as a parent you are ecpected to be very involved and provide so much more than a public school would request but it is well worth it and I would not go back on my decision of putting my child at Epiphany. I am very confident we will have one of the most succesful school years of many to come.

Posted February 03, 2012
My children transferred to Epiphany from another Catholic grammar school in Montebello and I have to say it was the best decision my husband and I could have made. The principal at Epiphany truly cares about the school and her students. Thanks to Epiphany for making a BIG difference in the life of my son.

Posted March 18, 2011
My daughter has been a student at Epiphany since she was in Kinder she is now in the 5th grade. Her father and I both attended Epiphany as children we are very pleased with the way the school has been able to keep up with modern times, but has not in any way changed its views on respect, quality of education, family and catholic values. I feel very comfortable sending my daughter to school everyday knowing that she is well taken care of in every aspect from the way she is taught in the classroom to the way she is taken care of during lunch time and she has everything she needs when she goes to the school office. Everyone one of the staff from principals, teachers and all other staff members there is one priority our children and for that I can't thank them enough..

Posted March 18, 2011
As a parent of a Kindergartener, we are pleased with the overall quality of this school. From the most genuine well rounded staff, to the true feeling of family here at Epiphany. We look forward to many year here and soon my daughter will also be attending their new preschool.

Posted March 11, 2011
I have been at Epiphany since Kindergarden and my oldest is an 8th Grader now. She will be graduating, but thank goodness I still have my 5th grader soon to be in the 6th grade. Epiphany is AWESOME. Great Teachers and the parents are very friendly. This school is very family orientated. I am very happy with Epiphany and wouldn't think of any other school to recommend if you would like for your child to get not only a Catholic Education, but the best Education around.

Epiphany Catholic 4

Posted March 11, 2011
It's so wonderful as a parent to know that you are sending your child to a school that they love to go to. My little kinder monkey loves his little family and continually aspires to want to learn more. How great is it to send your child to a school that values family involvement, strives for educational success and still on top of that takes the time to get to know your individual needs? It's beyond great , it's inspirational. Keep up the great work, teachers and principals.

Epiphany Catholic 4

Posted March 07, 2011
I have two students; 3rd and 1st grades at Epiphany. I am happiest about the level of attention that my children receive due to the student/teacher ratio. My children are challenged academically and also have an opportunity to receive religious studies - obviously this can't happen at public schools. Epiphany students are natural leaders which is a direct result of the opportunities presented at their school. We are very grateful to have our children attend Epiphany.

Posted May 21, 2009
I m very happy to have my daughter at Epiphany for six years, because they have excellent Staff and Teachers. Teachers plan, and prepare lessons, using classroom presentations or individual instruction. Teachers also grade papers, prepare report cards, and meet with parents and school staff to discuss a student s academic progress or personal problems. Epiphany is a Family Catholic School dedicated to opening young minds to the powerful combination of spirituality and academics. Summated by H. Guerrero

Epiphany Catholic