South Gate, CA
Students enrolled: 2,892

Posted November 23, 2014
South East is rising , honored to be part of such a great school. Things will only keep on getting better , especially in academics. SEHS is the place to be.

Posted October 17, 2011
I love South East High School. Im alumni from 2008 and I do have to say that my time there was well spent and definently prepared me for higher education at Mout St. Mary's College. I also do have the perpective of being a student at South Gate High School . Although I was torn by having to change school's after completing my freshman year and leaving many friend behind it was the right decision. South Gate High lacks as a school and I'm thankful to have completed my high school career at South East.

South East High School 4

Posted January 24, 2011
this school i would say is the best around this area it has great teachers nice campus way better than south gate high school if you want your kid to learn better you can tell that the deans principal etc. is caring by the way they treat us either if we like it or not they try to do whats best for us yet i would prefer it to have 7 periods than 4 blocks

Posted September 27, 2010
i go ot htis schol now..its awsome..i love it so much and all the classes are funnn and kind of hard though but with the support of the teachers i have i know i will make threww...south gate high was not for me...too many kids with drugs....i recommend to not take ur kids there...

Posted April 12, 2010

South East High School 1

Posted April 27, 2009

Posted December 27, 2008
South East High School is a great place to be because most of the teachers care about their student's future education. All South East Staff are supportive, and help students to try to get to college. Although we lack of money, unlike many other schools anywhere in the country, we have infinite things and people in south East that motivate us.

South East High School 1

Posted October 03, 2008
This is a really bad school because all of the students getting harrassed and all the drugs in this school.

Posted February 11, 2008

South East High School 4

Posted November 19, 2007
We have the best academies, led by the best teachers, where all the students are encouraged to attend college or learn a trade. Our Administration is supportive of additional education and extra curricular activities. The majority of our population is Hispanic and parents are encourage to take classes at the high school as well.

South East High School
2720 Tweedy Boulevard, South Gate, CA  90280
Last modified South East High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South East High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top