South Gate, CA

Stanford Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted April 02, 2014
Both my boys attend school at Stanford, they always get homework, their teachers are the best, the school always sends communication notices home to make parents involved, they emphasize on providing the best education for children,my eldest son is a third grader and his class is doing division. I very pleased with the performance of my children.

Stanford Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted February 21, 2014
This is an amazing school. I took my daughter and she ends up in honors during middle school all her teachers say she is doing a great job.

Stanford Avenue Elementary School 1

Posted January 23, 2012
This school is horrible their communication with parents is so bad! My son is in first grade hes getting kindergarten work!!! Ridiculous! I feel my son is not moving forward.... So frustrated!!!!!

Stanford Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted October 03, 2008
This school is not a Program Improvement School and that is a great thing for our community. Our school's scores went up 45 points this year.

Stanford Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted April 01, 2008

Stanford Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted January 30, 2008
I am a parent of a first grader and have noticed that there is a huge amount of parent participation in all of the events that Stanford holds. I have also attended parent conferences and the particular teacher my daughter has is very enthusiastic and helpful.

Stanford Avenue Elementary School 3

Posted August 10, 2007

Stanford Avenue Elementary School
2833 Illinois Avenue, South Gate, CA  90280
Last modified Stanford Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stanford Avenue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top