South Gate, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted January 23, 2012
my son has been here since pre-k...now he is in 1st grade...and i am so grateful to the Lord for this school... thanks to all the staff memebers..they are the best..Ms.Rojas, Ms Jhoan, Ms Arcey, Ms Valadez, Ms. Gonzales...thank God for all of them and all of the other staff..I would defenetly recommend this school to anyone...they turly care for our kids...

Posted March 23, 2011
My son graduated from Redeemer Lutheran School. When he continued his education in the Downey School District ( highly rated ) he found that he was far ahead of his fellow students. The education from Redeemer is top notched and the teachers & staff are loving and caring. The current principal Ms. Valadez is very dedicated and all the teachers are caring Christian teachers that feel more like a family than a staff. The work together for the benifit of all the students

Posted May 04, 2010
My son was struggling in public school and I made the decision to enroll him at Redeemer . I've never regretted that decision. I'm impressed that they know everyone by name! Redeemer is a very safe and Christian environment. The principal, Ms Valadez, is an outgoing person with wonderful and innovated ideas to stimulate and invigorate the wonder of learning. Ms Valadez introduces learning activities making learning fun. Redeemer has impacted my son to allow him to blossom academically but most importantly , to strengthen his love of God.

Posted April 16, 2010
Overall its a good school, they have good teachers & a strong principal that make up the school.I am so glad my daughter is attending redeemer & not a public school.

Posted March 26, 2010
This is an excellent school! I did not want my daughter attending the local private school. I am so glad we found Redeemer Lutheran School. She is excelling here and she is more advanced than her friends who live across the street who attend the public school. The best thing is that they are affordable and the classrooms are small which allows for better one on one with the teacher.! I know that we made the best choice for our daughter...

Posted March 12, 2010
The teachers are so good & are very understanding. The environment is very religious.... I have sent my daughter there for a good Christian upbringing.

Posted March 12, 2010
The best thing about Redeemer is the extra care and attention the children receive everyday from their teachers and administration. I am very proud to say that my children attend this school.

Posted March 11, 2010
I'm very Bless to have my Kids in this School, I sure do recomend it to anybody

Posted June 16, 2009
The basic academic curriculum is good and environment is safe as the school is small is with low attendance. The problem is that some grades share classrooms and teacher, like 3rd and 4th grade are together. There are no computers for students, arts, music or after school program.

Posted August 27, 2008
challenging school for kids to be ready when they go off to high school

Redeemer Lutheran