Holy Family 1

Posted December 03, 2009

Holy Family 1

Posted December 03, 2009

Posted March 05, 2009
This is a fantastic little gem of a school that offers a complete education of the mind, body and spirit. The school is a ministry of Holy Family Church -one of the most active and inviting Catholic Parishes in the US. I was initially concerned about the large class size and relatively small number of teachers. However, the academic offerings match schools three times its size and the enthusiasm of the students, faculty and parents is second to none. Those seeking a school that is part of a warm and dedicated Catholic community should explore Holy Family.

Posted March 16, 2006
Great school if values are important to you. Wonderful families, good education.

Holy Family 4

Posted July 06, 2005
My 3 children all started here in Kindergarten. It is an excellent school, with high Cathloic standards. Tuition is reasonable, and the required 40 hours of parent envolvement is not difficult to meet. Script purchase is a must, and always an issue, I do not find it to be a problem. The teachers have all been great, and every year it gets better. Religion is envolved with every aspect of the everyday school life. Staff is warm and inviting. The classes are challenging starting at about 4th. grade. For the upper grades, there is alot of homework. The school could be a little more aggressive in the Language Arts area and Math. More reports, both written and oral. Overall, it is an excellent school and I could not see my children anywhere else.

Holy Family 3

Posted February 10, 2005

Posted May 22, 2004
When I first came to Holy Redeemer, it was because my mom and stepdad were moving to South Pasadena from Orange County. I was worried about comming to a new school. I had been happy at Red Hill Lutheran, in Orange County for the past six years. But, the teachers and staff members at Holy Redeemer were so kind and the first day of school was so much fun! It was so easy to make friends with the nicest people. A few of my best friends are at Holy Redeemer now and I love and cherish them. They also have one of the best cheerleading programs in the area. I had the honor of being on the 'A' squad with many other wonderful athletes. Holy Redeemer is an over-all wonderful school.

Holy Family