Posted November 23, 2014
It's our first year at AV and it has been wonderful. We had a prior year at Monterey Hills and this year's experience has been 100 times better.

Posted May 13, 2014
We are an incoming family for 2014 and loved our tour with a highly experienced and professional principal supported by enthusiastic staff working in well-maintained facilities. We can't wait to join the Arroyo Vista Family! It's the most diverse of the three south pas elementary schools and is extremely high performing!

Posted October 12, 2010
Great community of parents and teachers all working together to give our children a wonderful education.

Posted May 02, 2010
I love the school and its teachers, and my daughter enjoys it more than any school she has ever gone to. Arroyo Vista is her third school she has attended in Elementary, her father's job moves us around sometimes . . .

Posted January 27, 2010
We moved to South Pasadena so that our kids could attend the schools here, and we have been extremely pleased with AV. The new principal is outstanding, and the teachers and community support are wonderful. I am delighted to be a part of the AV community!

Posted January 26, 2010
I am constantly blown away by this school. The teachers and staff find creative and artistic ways for my daughter to learn every day. I feel like she is getting a private school education at a public school and parent involvement is like nothing I have ever seen. We could not be happier! We feel lucky to have her enrolled at Arroyo Vista.

Posted September 29, 2009
Great little school. With good teachers and staff. My child is learning so much and the involvement of the parents is outstanding. Very picturesque little school.

Posted September 16, 2009
Great teachers and academic starndars.

Posted January 22, 2009

Posted January 20, 2008
I am interested in moving to the scool district and this school.

Arroyo Vista Elementary School
335 El Centro Street, South Pasadena, CA  91030
Last modified Arroyo Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arroyo Vista Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top