South San Francisco, CA

Baden High (Continuation) School 5

Posted July 10, 2012
I've just read this last posting from March of 2012 and I just had to comment. My daughter went to Baden last year and I cannot say enough about that school. The staff, from the principal to the teachers to the counselors and the secretaries, are excellent. They are working with at-risk kids who have failed out of regular high school and, in the case of my daughter, their patience and personal attention were just what she needed. I attended Back to School Night and was extremely impressed with the way that they adapted their curriculum to deal the diverse needs of their population. Like I said, I cannot say enough. Perhaps the person who wrote this last review should stop expecting the school to overcome their own inability to motivate their own children. I understand that parenting is difficult, and I have struggled with my own daughter, but to blame this school is inexcusable and downright ridiculous. Perhaps this parent should bother going in and talking to the staff before writing such things. I, for one, consider Baden High school and its staff a godsend.

Posted March 21, 2012
This past school year, I have had to watch from the sidelines while my step-child became lazier, more disrespectful, and more irresponsible for his actions since he began attending Baden. I don't know what they teach these kids here, but it doesn't seem to be anything close to schooling. Besides the basics, Baden ought to be teaching our children how to be accountable and responsible. How about teaching the concept of taking initiative? How about teaching these kids to be 'face-forward' in life? How about helping them find their motivation and drive?! Something. Anything.

Posted November 01, 2009

Baden High (Continuation) School 5

Posted October 07, 2008
baden has been known for there lazy lackin students, but the school is actually gettin better accademlicly and the student are showin more effort than ever before

Posted April 25, 2008
I subbed at this school on several occasions and found it to be a zoo a warehouse. As a sub I have to try to accept the classroom culture as I find it. As an ex-principal myself, I really wanted to make changes at this school. It's not easy, but the alternative is worse. Granted, these students could not be handled at mainstream schools. My impression - the students are free to do whatever they want - no matter how unacceptable. Mine was a snapshot but I fear that what I saw was typical for this school.

Baden High (Continuation) School 4

Posted March 01, 2008

Posted October 07, 2004
- a former student

Baden High (Continuation) School
825 Southwood Drive, South San Francisco, CA  94080
Last modified Baden High (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Baden High (Continuation) School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top