El Camino High School 1

Posted February 28, 2014
EL CAMINO is the owrst school ever I go there now and literally all my friends are different and teachers are fine I like them. the staff is soooo (UGH) they do not care about you they are so rude and they think because they work at the school they have to right to be ruse as possible at you. The people in el camino are a problem. if I were you I wouldn't send your child here unless if he/she wants to cry because bullying happens here to. ALOT of it. el camino is the worst school.

El Camino High School 5

Posted September 09, 2013
I know my daughter will suceed here, just like my nephew did now he is at San Francisco State. I give the school and faculty a big +.

El Camino High School 3

Posted October 27, 2012
I am new to the area and would like to learn more about the quality of the local highschools.

El Camino High School 1

Posted December 07, 2011
This school this year makes me unhappy, the teachers are not that good as 3 years ago, losing friends, cry about it makes me hurt even more. Making friends nowadays are soo hard cuz that first u are friends then suddenly u stop talking with them. The ASB thinks that they rule the school, they are always on their computer doing the votes so they can win. My grades are going down cause the teachers of this year don't even teach basically. I think I'm going to transfer to different school. :(.

Posted October 21, 2010
It is a great school and my kid loved it.

Posted October 15, 2010
I LOVE El Camino High School because the faculty and staff give they're all to make sure each student receives the best education possible. It is also nice to see a spirit-filled student body, not just during Homecoming but during all school activities. I am an alumnus of this school and it is wonderful to see some of the same teachers that were there teaching the next generation AND some fellow alumni coming back to teach. Overall, El Camino High School is a perfect example of a school that takes pride not just in academics but in school spirit as well.

El Camino High School 4

Posted October 07, 2010
El Camino thus far has been very impressive! My children has always attended private Catholic schools. My eldest child graduated from a private high school. Faced w/the state budget cuts and job loss, we had to make the difficult decision of enrolling our middle child to a public high school which is far from what she is used too. Our daughter is currently a freshman at El Camino HS (ECHS). We were pleasantly surprised of how wonderful El Camino HS is. ECHS has great sports and club programs and many wonderful activities available to students. Their sports and club activities promotes school spirit, encourages and pride in their school community! They have a great website for parents to check their children's grade, homework and stay informed of school news and events!! I have emailed the faculty of El Camino HS to ask questions about the school's programs and have also inquired about my child's grades and progress in school. I was so pleased that the prinicipal and teachers promptly replied to my emails and returned my phone calls. The students in general are great. The students at El Camino HS is very diversed in race/ethnicity and socio-economic background, which further enriches the school's student body and community. ECHS academic program include AP and college prepatory courses. Academically, the school scores is competitive. We are very happy at El Camino High School and more importantly, our daughter loves her new school!!! Keep up the good work El Co!

Posted October 06, 2010
MOST SPIRITED SCHOOL IN THE BAY AREA. cool.

El Camino High School 3

Posted October 06, 2010
It is a user friendly school which allows for a comfortable learning environment for all people.

Posted October 05, 2010
Great teachers. Great people. Great school.

El Camino High School
1320 Mission Road, South San Francisco, CA  94080
Last modified El Camino High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
El Camino High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 246 reviews. Top