Bad
Good

This is actually the first year my children attended PHMS; my oldest child was attending Alta Loma because of all the things that I heard that was bad about Parkway Heights. I must be the first to admit that the things that I was hearing have happen a LOOOOONG time ago and people are repeating false information. I am so glad that my two children have had the opportunity to attend Parkway, from the first day of orientation the students and staff greeted and welcomed my family and even gave us a great tour of the school. I've been in contact with staff through school loop and I must say that the teachers, principal, counselors and VP are great. They do their best with keeping the parents informed and responding to emails I send regarding my children have been answered all in a timely manner. It takes parents to partner up with the staff to make it a successful place for our children to study. I am a parent with a changed mind and a positive outlook on Parkway! Love it and would recommend it to other parents. Gooooo Panthers!

I went to parkway it is the worst school ever. They play rated R movies with out parents alerted, bullying happens ever day, and fighting all the time

this school is amazing. there are many English language learners which makes this school's rep so bad. I am amazed at how long it has gone without a fight. the new principal, who i am pleased to say is doing a great job, used to be the assistant principal for Alta Loma . already, my seventh grade year has already improved. I've seen changes in academics and extra-curricular activities. i am a student at Parkway Heights Middle School and a proud one at that. Although I am only in seventh grade, this will be my last year, and Principal Redmond is making it an enjoyable one. GO PARKWAY PANTHERS! RAWR!!haha..

the school is great but we need to improve more even though we had already improved

Parkway Heights Middle School is an excellent school. The teachers have an open door policy at all times which helps with the teacher/ parent communication. Parents, remember that the key to your child's education success in your involment in their education!

its a good school but their should be more activities

School this year was way better and improved. Its a good school and its really sorta fun there. :)

Parkway was great! The teachers really cared about the school.

i hate because they stole objects from my som....

I feel Parkway can be a better school if there was more parent participation and student involvement. In order for this to happen we need communication from the Principal to get the parents involved.

Last modified Parkway Heights Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.