Posted August 01, 2013
Excellent staff, programs and families. Our two sons have had a great experience. Highly recommended!

Posted September 21, 2010
Ponderosa has a great principal who brings excellent values to the school. The teacher and staff are great and it feels more like a community here. PTA is active which to me is very necessary for a school to be successful.

Posted September 20, 2010
I LOVE Ponderosa!! The teacher's & principal & staff are awesome!! But most of ALL we have a wonderful group of hard working parents. Go Panther's

Posted September 22, 2009
Such a great school, I cannot say enough about it. It starts with teaching them to value Being Kind, Safe, Respect People & Property and Do your very best. Once they get to middle school you can tell who went to Ponderosa - they've got the rules set. The principal and her staff create a very welcoming environment, and with over 400 students she still remembers families names. PTA is very active and there's a sense of family spirit. I look forward to the 1st day of school because you form such a bond with the parents of your children's classmates. We all wish Ponderosa was K-8, unfortunately our children eventually have to move onto middle school.

Posted September 19, 2009
Ponderosa provides an excellent learning environment. The friendships are superior and as a Ponderosa student you are a part of a giant family.

Posted September 16, 2009
Great Teachers! Great Principal! Fantastic school! I love Ponderosa!

Posted June 12, 2008
It's a great school for my 2 children they both accelerate on math and english

Ponderosa Elementary School 4

Posted January 26, 2006

Posted January 12, 2006
I am very happy with Ponderosa Elementary School. The teachers care about their students & encourage parent involvement. The Principal seems to have a genuine interest in each students success academically & emotionally. I have met wonderful parents & students alike at Ponderosa & I am proud to say that my daughter attends Ponderosa.

Posted January 11, 2006
I chose to send my son to Ponderosa and I'm very happy with my choice.

Ponderosa Elementary School
295 Ponderosa Road, South San Francisco, CA  94080
Last modified Ponderosa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ponderosa Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top