Westborough Middle School 2

Posted June 14, 2013
I am a current student at Westborough Middle School. " Zero-Tolerance for Bullying" they said. UNBELIEVABLE. I have gotten bullied in 7th grade. In the cafeteria an 8th grader who didnt like me got carrots and shoved the down the back of my shirt when i was trying to run away. She then grabbed my hoodie and punched me in the back. Instead of fighting back, I went to the counselor and cried. They then called the girl in, 1 WEEK LATER. I informed them the day it happened but i suppose they were too "busy". After they told my parents and I that her punishment was "classified". I later found out she was not punished not even suspended or a call to the parents. Otherwise the teachers are great. Mrs. Narvarte really helps her student and is hilarious while doing it. The teachers really connect with their students. Most of the students are ghetto and bad role models. Ive seen broken condems on the field and 8th graders smoking cigarettes and ALOT of cursing. great teachers, bad students,horrible punishing policy.

Posted April 21, 2010
I currently go to WMS as a 7th grader and so far, most of the teachers,counselors,and the principal is really nice. The school only has 1 class where you are like 1 year ahead, as far as i know. I love their contests, events,and prizes. They got great teachers. Most of them push you to do your work and it really helps.

Westborough Middle School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
I'm am so glad my child is at Westborough. He is having a great experience at this school. Have not heard a thing about bullying or any other sort of problem. The principal is great as are the teachers I've encountered thus far.

Westborough Middle School 3

Posted April 19, 2010
Westborough is probably the best middle school in the district but not the best school out there. The students aren't at all very nice and there are cliques everywhere. None of the students really excel and some of the classes are way too easy. And, the rules are super strict. They have cameras around the school because they don't trust the students.

Posted March 24, 2010
Westoborough is by far the best Middle school in the city of South San Francisco. All three of my children have attended this school and love it so much! It is safe, kids are friendly, the principal and the teachers are great and go beyond their duties. Especially Mr. Grant, who wonderfully supports the children in need. I totally recommend this school. Thank you

Posted March 05, 2010
i am a student here, AND I LOVE THIS SCHOOL !!! the teachers are great,kids are nice, and you can get great rewards for getting good grades!!! I COULD NEVER ASK FOR A BETTER LEARNING ENVIRONMENT OR SCHOOL !!! i hope you like it (for yourself or for your children :))

Westborough Middle School 0

Posted July 04, 2009
I think the school is safe, but it does not really challenge higher level students. I think they simply teach to tests--and don't really engage students and foster a love of learning. Most assignments seem simplistic and rote. I son is not motivated to simply take a bunch of tests. Some of the teachers are really great; I guess they have their hands tied by the District Office which must be dictating the need to teach to tests.

Posted July 03, 2009
I am currently a student at westborough, and I totally love this school. It rocks! It got clubs, and stuff. I'm a cheerleader. And, they have student stores, gym, anything you would ever want in a great middle school.

Posted May 08, 2009

Posted March 08, 2009
I am currently a student of Westborough. Please excuse any grammar mistakes I may make due to the fact that I am typing really fast. I love Westborough this is my third year and I will surely miss it. This school is very friendly and the teachers really care. They will spend all of there spare time if you are in need of assistance. Mr. Grant is a great help to all students. The greatest fact about my school is that they have extra help which goes beyond paid hours. I hope that in the future my school will be the same so others can get the education I did. Our school just got new textbooks, Smartboards ( High technology touch screen boards), and will be putting in a Geometry class next year. I hope this betters your son/daughters life.

Westborough Middle School
2570 Westborough Boulevard, South San Francisco, CA  94080
Last modified Westborough Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westborough Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top