South San Francisco, CA

St. Veronica Catholic School 1

Posted May 02, 2012
I did not have a good time at this school. It is terrible and teachers are unfair.

St. Veronica Catholic School 1

Posted January 20, 2012
While my personal experience at Saint Veronica Catholic School was very positive 25+yrs ago, unfortunately my child did not have the same experience there recently. With recent administrative changes, the overall experience and commitment to important issues affecting the children has declined. Thankfully the parent community remains very committed, involved and cohesive which has always been the secret-sauce of what made this a great school.

Posted January 24, 2011
I attended SV from K-8. I really enjoyed everything about SV, from teachers, classrooms, students, HUGE play yard and the basketball gym. I have not been back to SV in 10 years, but I can only imagine the school being much better than it was in the late '90s. When I have kids I hope to enroll them into SV. I am proud to say that I am a St. Veronica Falcon!

Posted April 22, 2009

Posted June 16, 2008

Posted December 19, 2007
This school is an excellent resource for young children. It is a very religious school and provides the care and concern for everyone's needs.

Posted April 27, 2007

Posted February 27, 2007
- a former student
I had left this school in the 7th grade. But throughout the 8 years that I went there I really had fun and made great friends. Teachers were wonderful, caring, and understanding. The church is absolutely beautiful as well. So if parents in South san Francisco are wondering to what grammar school to put there young children in, I definitely reccomend S.V. I must mention that the feild trips are great as well. Especially 7th grade, Karatoss Creek (if I had spelt that correctly) is the most fun. Sincerely Mario Nicolini (left after 7th grade in 2003)

St. Veronica Catholic School
434 Alida Way, South San Francisco, CA  94080
Last modified St. Veronica Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Veronica Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top