Spring Valley, CA

Avondale Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
It has great teachers and really cares about the children enrolled there.

Posted April 23, 2008

Posted February 19, 2006
2 of my children attended Avondale Elementary and thouht it was just great. The majority of the teaching staff are very proactive communicators and thoughtful educators. I felt that the administrative staff was above average.

Posted January 19, 2006
This is a good school. Small, quiet. In a quiet neighborhood. Lots of good teachers that have been there for a long time. Lots of field trips, fundraising activities. A Peace Builder program that keeps the kids on track to doing whats right. Good involvement. Challenging projects. Principal knows whats up with everything. My son really likes it there. No big issues. They are constantly improving this school. A lot of caring here.

Posted January 18, 2006
I have 3 kids that go here for the last 7 years. Excellent principal, great teachers. This is a tucked away gem that i'm lucky to have found. Lots of involvement from teachers and parents. It is very intimate and I feel safe having my kids there. They have great rooms with the big screen tv's, ac, computers. They have dedicated teachers that all the kids love. A very involved principal. You don't see kids fall through the cracks here. If there is a problem, they are on it and everyone wants to help. Bulletins are sent every friday to update parents on class activities and how their child is doing. I get notes or calls if there are issues. The kids seem happy at this school I only hope they have as good a comfort zone in middle school. A great place to send your kids in a nice area.

Posted October 24, 2005

Posted October 19, 2005

Posted March 31, 2005
My children always enjoy going to school, the overall environment at this school is very positive and welcoming. The teachers are very very knowledgeable,polite and encourage the parents to be involed in their children's academics. Also they have one of the best, if not the best before and after school programs in San Diego. I feel very fortuate that my children are growing and thriving at Avondale.

Posted March 31, 2005
I think that this school has really helped my child. The teacher has helped my child a great deal in math,she has sent home math game for my child so that we could have that extra help at home. I think this school is really great,I only wish it went up to the 6th grade.

Avondale Elementary School
8401 Stansbury Street, Spring Valley, CA  91977
Last modified Avondale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Avondale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top