Bad
Good

LOVE LOVE LOVE Mrs. Valoria and Mrs. Farwell, They have beenextra wonderful with my girls.

I love how all the teachers work together. It is obvious that the pricipal and teachers care a lot about our children's future. My children come home everyday telling me about their day without promting.

This school is very educational and fun for my child. This school may be small, but it has a family atmosphere!

Sweetwater Spring is such a great school, the teachers, the staff evryone has been amesing with my son ryan and his special needs, thank you so much. God blees you all, Reyna Herdman

I think SWS is a wonderful school. It is a small school, with family atmosphere. The teachers seem to be very good. My first grader has learned so much in the short time she's been here.

This is our 7th year at this school. I have one child who went to kindergarten through fifth grade here and another child who is still attending. It has been a great school with wonderful teachers. We have really liked every teacher and thought they were professional and seemed to really enjoy teaching. Each morning all the children go to a peace circle and and say the pledge of allegiance and have a mantra of teaching 'peace'. The principal and teachers here have been quick to respond to concerns and issues brought up through out the years.

I love this school, the ESS Program is wonderful the leader Ms. Fox is wonderful and has a great staff. I love my son 1st grade teacher Ms Reeves, and 2nd grade teacher Mr. Leonard.We have enjoyed this school.

I think that SWS is a great! school. My daughter is in her 3rd year here and she loves it. All of her teachers have been great! I love the way her now the grade teacher 1st introduced herself to me on the first day of school. Se looked me in the eyes and with a very warm smile introduced herself. After meeting all of the parents she then remembered who I was and my childs name. I feel like all of the teachers really care about the students and make a personal effort to help them succeed in whatever they put their mind to do. I also love the ESS program, I just wish that it was a bit cheaper. Overall, I love this school.

Last modified Sweetwater Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.