K-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Polycarp Elementary School 3

Posted September 09, 2014
This school was great! We just got tired giving our kids junk food and cold food everyday. They had no lunch menu or hot lunch. They cut down on school field trips and other activities. Most of the best staff left, and most parents took out there kids. We thought it was time for us to take our kids out too.

Posted June 03, 2014
St. Polycarp Elementary School is such a great school, great foundation for children, academically and spiritually. We moved a year ago from Chicago and was overwhelmed what school to enrolled my son, private or public school, my son is in 6th grade. I met with the office staff, very welcoming and the principal is always helpful. She made it easy for me to transferred my son. The school have great program throughout the year and excellent teacher. So far my son loves the school and he's getting great grades in all classes. I'm so happy for the decision we made to enrolled my son to St. Polycarp!

Posted June 03, 2014
The curriculum is excellent and the teacher's engagement with my son's educational goals is impeccable. This is a big reason for my son's love for school and excellent grades. Most of all my son's spiritual growth and relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ is without question. My wife and I are so please with my son's growth spiritually and educational achievements.

Posted March 03, 2014
my daughter is attending kindergarten here. Her teacher is one of the bests. I have nieces and nephews going to public schools near by so I know. An excellent and dedicated teacher will leave a good impression on the kid for the rest her/his life. That is why I chose to send my daughter to Saint Polycarp Catholic School.

Posted January 19, 2014
My daughter is in Kinder and she absolutely LOVES to go to school everyday. She has a true interest in learning and loves being able to read her sight words in signs and postings as we drive around or are in the grocery store. She constantly says that her teacher is nice and she looks forward to her daily hugs from the principle, who is greeting all the children to school in the mornings rain or shine! I have peace of mind knowing that my child is in a good environment being taught a great curriculum along with morals, and our catholic principles. My daughter is putting those teachings into practice I can see that she is learning and that she is growing spiritually by loving and caring for others. SPC is like an extension of our family and I know that she is in great hands everyday! Teachers and Staff are great and make it a point to put the children as their priority.

Posted January 14, 2014
After being here for 5 years, I still love Saint Polycarp. It's a school that it's always improving. I have a 4th and 2nd grader, next year my son will come to Kindergarden. I like the schedulle 8 to 3pm and the day care too! The thing that I love the most is the staff. Teachers are very profesional, compromise and loving to the kids. Mrs. Wyles the principal is always willing to help and keeps doors open to comunication and sugestions. I would love Saint Polycarp to have more sports Programs and a Music Teacher so the kids can have singing lessons and instrument tutorials. I know that in order to do that the school needs more income so, don't hesitate and come and see our school, you'll love it...

Posted January 07, 2014
This is one of the best Catholic schools in the area. My son has been attending here since Kindergarten and he enjoys the knowledgeable teachers as well as the school's super friendly principal, Mrs. Wyles. - Donny Vu

Posted August 22, 2013
My son had been at St. Polycarp school, this is the third years for him. I very love the school and all the staff faculty. They very support and work with each children and families good education for the students. I am very proud and rate this school five star for any parent need to find the best school for their child.

Posted July 08, 2013
Its really a pleasure to be able to send my daughter to Saint Polycarp School. My daughter has quality education with excellent teachers in a family environment. My daughter loves her teacher and principal and hugs them whenever she sees them. I am completely content.

Posted July 03, 2013
My son was in Kinder. We are members of Saint Polycarp comminity and were highly recommended to put our son here. We were please that we did. Now is summer and our son keeps asking us why he can't go to school anymore. Any time we go pass the church/school, he always get excited and asks us take him to his classroom.

St. Polycarp Elementary School
8182 Chapman Avenue, Stanton, CA  90680
Last modified St. Polycarp Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8