Stockton, CA

Posted January 06, 2014
My three children graduated from Annunciation. We have many fond memories of our years there. The parish/school community is close, and the graduates tend to go on and do very well in their pursuit of higher education. My three children have all graduated from college now, and their outgoing, ambitious personalities are due, in a large part, to the well-rounded education they received at Annunciation.

Posted January 06, 2014
Annunciation is a wonderful school with caring teachers, a devoted administration, and amazing parent community. Not only do the teachers offer a quality education, but they genuinely care about the students. I love Annunciation's mission to educate the whole child, and can honestly say that I have been very happy since my first child started school here 11 years ago.

Posted January 06, 2014
The Cathedral of the Annunciation School is just a great blessing for my family. Not only did I have a wonderful education there as a child but my children have and are flourishing as well. Every morning when I drop my children off at school I am 110% confident that they will be treated with respect, love and understanding. My husband and I love that it is a faith based school, that teaches the traditions of our catholic faith. It also has been such a fabulous educational experience as well. The teachers and administration are always available to talk to and are always so supportive of the children and parents as well. The school and the parish has become part of our family! My husband and I have also seen how wonderfully they have prepared our oldest daughter for high school, she is just flourishing after her years of education at Annunciation. Also Annunciation does such a great job getting the students involved in their community with their community service program. Annunciation helps mold future leaders with their outstanding staff, teachers, and administration, from the minute you walk into the school, you know you are welcomed, and that is such a priceless experience!

Cathedral Of The Annunciation School 2

Posted November 22, 2013
We are somewhat happy with Annunciation. The information taught is better than the public school curriculum. However, the administration just doesn't know how to handle bullying at all, and fails to communicate with parents. So, tuition money could be spent well elsewhere. I would give a higher teacher rating due to some great teachers, but cannot because the administration allows some teachers to be the worst bullies.

Posted September 02, 2013
It is a wonderful school and community with great teachers that will teach endlessly until you get the concept. The students are well behaved.

Cathedral Of The Annunciation School 3

Posted January 02, 2012
good school, but too interested in raising money! It iakes away from the real importance of educating children

Cathedral Of The Annunciation School 0

Posted November 08, 2009
Annunciation is a wonderful school. A community full of thoughtful, caring teachers and wonderful parents.

Posted January 07, 2008
I had at least one child at Annunciation for 18 years, all 4 received wonderful educations!

Posted April 22, 2007
I have had all four of my children go through Annunciation School over a span of 9 years. Tuition is very pricey but the assistance is very generous and the quality of education is wonderful. Because of the school's good reputation, the numbers on the waiting lists for each grade grows each year and early involvement for parents and families in both the parish and school is highly encouraged to ensure a spot for kindergarten. The pastor and both church and school staff are wonderful and very caring.

Posted June 12, 2006
- a former student
Wonderful, caring teachers with a great leadership-- the principal is the best!

Cathedral Of The Annunciation School
1110 North Lincoln Street, Stockton, CA  95203
Last modified Cathedral Of The Annunciation School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Cathedral Of The Annunciation School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top