Posted April 07, 2013
Lakeside Christian School is great. I am the mother of two and They love it. The teacher's and staff are very supportive. The kids are academically challenged and are taught high values in a caring environment. Love this school!

Posted June 30, 2009
I am a parent of 3 children at Lakeside (for the past 6 years) and have been very impressed by the school! They offer a well rounded program- superior academics that challenge my children. I am so thankful they are able to benefit from so many different opportunities - Athletics, Music, Art, Chapel on and on... i have been most pleased by the way the teachers and administrators love my children. They uphold very high standards for character and behavior- they are fair and loving, consistent and nurturing!!! The teachers are gifted at teaching to meet the needs of each and EVERY child, pushing them to excel. The atmosphere is always warm and welcoming. The office staff is very helpful and supportive. I would never have my children anywhere else! Top notch

Posted June 14, 2009

United Christian Schools 0

Posted October 23, 2008
As a parent of children who once attended this school, my feelings are mixed. The foundation provided by the lower elementary faculty was first rate, and when Diane Harper was principal of LCE and LC K-8 the atmosphere was inviting and friendly, the teachers knowledgeable and caring, and the students happy, challenged and mostly well adjusted. The inadequecies in the system became apparent when the administration underwent abrupt changes. An outstanding principal and educator with years of experience and expertise was replaced by the owner's son. His inability to lead soon became obvious as young, untried, unskilled, and unprofessional young women assumed active roles in the administration. Children expelled from public school soon found a home here. The quality of education declined, the faculty turn-over rate became staggering, and enviroment no longer seemed conducive to Christian learning. Here's hoping this once great school has found its way again, or will soon.

United Christian Schools 4

Posted June 27, 2008
Kindergarten was fabulous. Staff is responsive and expectations and met and exceeded.

Posted January 12, 2008
I'm in love with my school!!! there is no doubt in my mind that this is the best school ever!!! it has helped me spiritually, mentally, socially, and soo much more!!! i hav been going here since the 2nd grade and am currently in the 8th grade!!! i have changed in soo many positive ways!!! the teachers are great , the students are friendly and we are all family!! i know that God is looking down with at my school with a smile!!! to sum it all up i love lakeside!!!

Posted January 12, 2008
I am a student that goes to lakeside christian, i am in the 8th grade. I've been going to this school since kindergarten, and i love it. When i leave i will be sad to be leaving all my friends and the awesome teachers. Everyone at this school is like a family, its a nice small school were eryone knows each other. The teachers are always there for you when you have problems. Anyways i really do suggest this wonderful school and may god bless it in the future .

Posted July 16, 2007
My school is the best ever.I love it!!! I wish everyone could go. i have been go there since preeschool and now im going to 7th grade.If you want your kid in a great school send them here. I can also go to anyone in the school for anything i love my princiPal(lol) mrs. carter (jessica carter) she is soooooooo nice but still strict i know i can always trust her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted January 28, 2007
My daughter is currently in sixth grade and we have tracked the way they teach the curriculum. They are very detail oriented and yes there are daily homeworks that reflect what has been taught. The greatest achievement I believe that she has done was the ability to communicate properly either verbally or in writing. Attention to the sentence structure and composition of thought process is very evident. With regards to math, not only are principles taught, but critical thinking is also emphasized as evidenced by problem solving scenarios I find in their homework requiring the application of learned problem solving processes and application of learned formulas. The school has exceeded my expectations on how learning should happen in child's life to prepare him or her for the future. Best of all, they do not forget to make things fun and interesting for the students.

Posted January 04, 2007
My daughter came from a public school, and we absolutely love this school! The teachers are great, communication is wonderful, homework is given daily for 7th grade, and expectations are high. She is challenged and feels safe at this school. Wonderful, helpful, staff. I should have pulled her out of public school way before 7th grade! I heard there were some problems at this school in previous years, but all has seemed to work itself out. Just because a teacher is not credited, does not mean they are not a wonderful teacher. All have been attentive and extra helpful if needed. Teachers respond within 24 hours to parents. The principal is a dream!

United Christian Schools
2111 Quail Lakes Drive, Stockton, CA  95207
Last modified United Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades K-6
United Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top