Stockton, CA

United Christian Schools 2

Posted April 26, 2014
I cannot recommend the High School or the Jr High for many reasons. I also understand they will be moving the K-6 graders to the High School location and wouldn't want my elementary school child attending with older children. The High School does not provide AP classes for college credit - they only offer Honors classes which only boosts GPA and does not give college credit. Why they say this is a college prep school is beyond me. The school is so small that the High School and the Jr. High are in close proximity and standards are not enforced (drugs, alcohol, etc) which is the reason I pulled my child out of public school in the first place. I suggest going to a real College Prep school like St. Mary's or a good public high school, if you want your child to enter college with some credits. I do like Brookside because of their sports and cheer program, no one is left out and all can participate. The teachers are nice and caring but some do not have certification. Also, parents are never informed how the funds are being used and there is no PTA set up. Personally, for the fees they charge I would not choose this school for my children.

United Christian Schools 4

Posted February 04, 2010
My daughter has attended for the last 2 years. Its a great school, small but teachers are very caring. She has participated in sports and would never have been able to do so at a larger school, they give everyone a chance. The environment is safe which gives parents peace of mind. Staff is strict and adheres to dress codes and behavior guidelines. I would recommend this school highly. We are Harvest League football champs 2009/2010 season! Go Knights!

United Christian Schools 5

Posted August 18, 2008

United Christian Schools 3

Posted October 10, 2007
My children were in United Christian from Pre-K through 7th grade. Initially it was a very good school; dedicated teachers and strong administration. The quality of students attending lowered considerably because they did not maintain or enforce their standards. Anyone was allowed to attend as long as they could pay the fee. This compromised my children's education and exposed them the types of things I was trying to avoid in public schools. I would not recommend United Christian to any middle or high school age child. Their Pre-K is excellent. Their elementary is not as good as it used to be.

United Christian Schools
915 Rosemarie Lane, Stockton, CA  95207
Last modified United Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
United Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top