1,210 students|Manteca Unified

Bad
Good

Weston Ranch High School 4

Posted April 18, 2014
This school have a great teachers and a excellent personal whit positive staff ,the principal is very friendly .

Posted September 28, 2013
This school is amazing. As a graduate of this school, I must thank all of the staff members for their hard work and dedication. I enjoyed TA-ing for the office and being in band the most. However, I wish the school would add in a Badminton team!

Weston Ranch High School 4

Posted February 03, 2013
Both of my children graduated from Weston Ranch and are doing very well in a four university. We could not have asked for a better preparatory schedule from the teachers and staff. I will always be thankful to everyone who helped them along. The sports programs were great, the number of classes available for selection very impressive. As a result of this work our SAT test scores were "off the chart" Thanks to all!

Posted January 05, 2011
Weston Ranch is fabulous. Nice area, wonderful people and a sincere environment. Athletics aren't too great but the tennis team is undefeated and the orchestra is astonishing. Academics are excellent and so is the staff.

Posted March 20, 2010
This school is amazing. My kid always tells me about how great the teachers are and how they help him achieve. From day one this school has helped him grow. Weston Ranch is a very good school.

Posted March 09, 2010
I have two kids that attend and have had nothing but positive academic guidance from WHS. The staff keeps us informed with activities/events. We even received a call from a teacher who just wanted to thank us for having such a 'great kid' -what a positive reinforcement from someone who took time out of her day to make that call! WRHS brought a program for parents to become involved with helping guide our kids up the 'college path' that required commitment on both parts.WOW! If anything could be said to 'improve upon' would be to bring in additional counselors as there are only two...but even so, having sat down with both my kids, we see the counselors are suggesting the best for them based on what classes have been taken already.. Funny how the thought of ever moving scares me to think about pulling them out of this school.

Posted May 19, 2009
Ok I'm a graduating student this year and all I have to say I loved WRHS the teachers and staff altogether are great and we're very diverse. I have been in sports and in G.A.T.E. and I loved it all. We have a negative reputation the the school really does not deserve.

Weston Ranch High School 1

Posted September 18, 2008
This school is horrible plain and simple

Posted July 01, 2008
Hey, i am a graduate of the school, and I also feel that Weston Ranch is underestimated as a school. The principal can't answer phone calls, because she is involved in the school, not sitting in her office all day like most principals. Police officers don't patrol the school, they patrol all of weston ranch, and the cops are there AFTER school to catch speeding kids. We have ONE, count it ONE cop on campus, just like every school. A bad school would be bearcreak who has multiple police officers who are always at the school and the gates are locked after each bell rings so that the bad kids can't run the streets. Weston Ranch has had little to no large violence since Clara Shmied took over the school. I can't wait to see how it grows, and am extremley proud to be an Alumni!

Posted February 03, 2008
Let me say this about the safety of this school,when you see police officers patrolling the school all the time I think that sends a messege.When I tried to contact the principal she is never there and never returns my phone calls (very unprofessional) I have the staff in lies covering for the principal. I have made complaints to the school board to no avail. This school is one of the worst schools in California and no one seems to care,how sad.

4606 Mccuen Avenue, Stockton, CA  95206-6388
Last modified Weston Ranch High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.