Stockton, CA

Posted May 18, 2015
I throw shoe at this school. My child is bean left behind. Lunch is not so very good. Name of school encourage low achieve.

Posted September 19, 2014
My granddaughter is attending kindergarten at this school and is being physically abused by a fellow student. This school is not providing a safe learning environment and I am encouraging my daughter to file an incident report with the school district police since this is an ongoing problem.

Posted July 14, 2012
I Agree with the last comment, My children have been going to this school for the past 3 years and I have had issues with the staff, in particular with the vice principle 'Mrs.D', They ACT like they care about the students but That is NOT the case. She yells and screams at the children, I have witnessed this and so has other parents! Its ridiculous that a Vice Principle treats her students this way while Parents arent around. I have a whole Lot of proof and witnesses(other parents) That can back that up. I believe that the school would be wonderful if she would actually do what she CLAIMS to, instead of worrying about MONEY she needs to worry about the well being of her children and education!....by starting with her attitude.

George W. Bush Elementary School 5

Posted April 22, 2012
This is a great school my child has been going here sinse the school opened and they love it i love it as well because he has been learning so fast and they have a lot of fun activities

George W. Bush Elementary School 5

Posted November 28, 2011
The school now has better teachers and strong programs that are helping many students. It is now the best school

Posted February 12, 2009
Just like his presidency, his school is sub-par, and lacks an understanding of the curriculum. The principal is not helpful in any sense of the word, and the teacher-parent communication is lacking.

Posted February 05, 2009
School's system is disapponting. Some teachers don't have time to correct student's homework nor correct student's wrong answers. It is so frustrating that my son will bring back his homework without even being seen by the teacher. My son would always say that '...we run out of time'. Very poor parent involvement. Teachers should take the time to talk to parents on how to improve the learning skills of his/her child. They are just always in a hurry to do that.

Posted July 11, 2008
Very poor staff and no involvment in the childrens education. There they just want a check.. There is no structure at all.

George W. Bush Elementary School
5420 Fred Russo Drive, Stockton, CA  95212
Last modified George W. Bush Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George W. Bush Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top