Posted July 29, 2011
I was the in the First Graduation class of 2008, and also one of the first two grades to go here. This school is amazing and the teachers are very student oriented. I don't know what it is about this school but the teachers are definitely doing things more for the kids than worrying about getting paid. This school has had the largest graduating class since 2008 in SUSD. This is also the only SUSD school that offers 4x4 scheduling so you get 80 credits done instead of 60 a year like at the other 3 high schools. By the time you are a Senior, you only have 2 classes you need to graduate. The awesome thing about this 4x4 program is that since you only need those 2 classes to graduate if you passed all your classes is that you can start going to Delta College during your senior year and get ahead in college. You also have time to take a third year language and math to get rid of that college requirement.This school is famous for their Great Titan Band.If you want your child in a great music program, this is it.They do competitions in Santa Cruz, Stockton, Merced,Oakland's holiday parade, and sometimes Disneyland.Great Alumni support even though there's only 4 graduating classes so far.

Posted July 05, 2010
It's a great music school! I've learned a lot in there. I would never forget the thing I've tought from my teachers

Posted May 04, 2010
im a senoir at this School '10!!! an i dont have nothing bad to say about it!! it's a freat school teachers show they care and help out they are very involved with the us students and want us to succeed...the security is great to they are equal!! LOVE CCHS!!! THIS SCHOOL GAVE ME THE OPPURTUNITY TO GRADUATE AN I TOOK IT!! happy i moved from my old HS...

Posted January 20, 2010
I absolutley love this school. The student involement is amazing. The teachers are helpful, and the 4 by 4 schedule is good.

Posted January 07, 2010

Cesar Chavez High School 1

Posted December 16, 2009

Posted September 03, 2009
I can talk to the principal if I need to and I see him around the campus. I had a senior in 09 and seeing those students hug him shows he is involved. They have kept the performing arts which is awesome and kept my boys from dropping out since they could not do sports due to grades. Even though there was a gpa for the music program they tried to work with them and one actually got his grades up and received a scholarship to the local junior college in music. They are strict with dress code which is great and they require and give respect with the students. When we have had a problem it has been dealt with. They are short staffed like most schools and the music dept has lost all the money for buses for competition but they are trying to get businesses to help compensate.

Cesar Chavez High School 0

Posted August 09, 2009
as a proud member of the cchs class of 09 i would like to say that cesar chavez high school is an amazing place to attend. the security is high and the staff actually cares. cchs's schedual helps students learn more and focus on school work.

Cesar Chavez High School 0

Posted July 21, 2009
Im a junior at cchs and i love that school,im the marching band and we are pretttyyyyy goood,were in the AA division and were always in the top 3. The teachers are great and the security monitors are hecka tight. I just love the school overall

Cesar Chavez High School 4

Posted June 01, 2009
CCHS is a good school all in all. My son just graduated from there. They put a lot of time and did a wonderful job on the graduation. With the schools budget cuts going on through out the state you would never know it at the first four year graduation commencement ceremony. The school and district did a super job celebrating the achevments of the students. The only thing I would say I dislike is that the school seems to have understaff problems but thats going on in ever school right now. CCHS!!! good gob!!

Cesar Chavez High School
2929 Windflower Lane, Stockton, CA  95212
Last modified Cesar Chavez High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cesar Chavez High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews.