Stockton, CA
Students enrolled: 1,844

Ronald E. Mcnair High School 2

Posted September 12, 2013
This school really reserves a one but I gave it a 2 just because of some the few teachers who actually care about their students and have a passion for teaching. Other than that, I hate it. When I attended, I hated it and now that I need records from them as an alumni, I hate it. Public school education is terrible. I graduated with a 4.0 and I felt as though I didn't learn much expect from the few great teachers. Absolutely horrid communication coming from the office staff. They also have quite an attitude. Furthermore, the person I've been trying to contact is NEVER in their office/available. What? Do you not go to work everyday? Plus, messages I left for that person were never returned and it has been well over a week. Based on my experience as a student/alumni from this school, I can confidentially say that my children will never go to a public school.

Posted April 05, 2010
I love this school. We are always trying everyday even if the school's reputation is horrible. When you meet everyone, we are probably the nicest people you could meet. We have a lot of talented people and we are still growing as a school. I'm so proud to be here I don't want to go to my future new school at all. There are a few things that don't work out like rallies and certain events but our sports and academics are great. Yeah we have low scores but we all are great. Everyone is supportive so don't be afraid to join. Eagles! ;)

Posted March 21, 2010

Posted July 13, 2009
This school is pretty good when it comes to some things. I just can't put my finger on what those things are,haha. Most of the people that like this school like it either because they play a key role in running it (student gov,etc.) or because they are really ghetto. All in all,it's an okay school. It has nice teachers,mostly, and occassionally attempts to get us involved in rallies and things of the sort. It just lacks in some departments but it's okay.

Posted April 21, 2009

Posted March 30, 2009
Mcnair high school has given my 2 daughters ore opportunities than other high schools could have . The Health careers acadamy is offered at very few schools.

Posted January 28, 2009

Posted December 10, 2008

Posted November 24, 2008

Posted September 17, 2008
i didn't think I would like this school because i wanted to attend Tokay high but I am glad I didn't this school is great and I met alot of new friends and the teachers are awsome. Our wrestling team is really good but our football team finnaly won there first win on sepetember 12 or 11.Boys soccer are doing really good this year.I am proud to say I am a McNair Eagle.

Ronald E. Mcnair High School
9550 Ronald East Mcnair Way, Stockton, CA  95210
Last modified Ronald E. Mcnair High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ronald E. Mcnair High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top