Public charter
Stockton, CA

Posted June 04, 2013
I em in 4th grade,my teacher is Ms,Hunt.She has taught me all my topices perfectly. she is the best teacer and i will always be graefull from,Lucio

Aspire Rosa Parks Academy 3

Posted July 26, 2012
Well a lot of things have changed with the school. Under the leadership of the current principal RPA has made a dramatic change with the atmosphere with staff and parent involvement. School used to have a family atmoshphere. As she stated in a parent meeting, there is a new sheriff in town and that mentality was felt as soon as she took over. Teachers not happy with her leadership, PTA members resigned due issues. They state it is a school of choice when you encounter problems so that means you can leave if you don't like it here. They don't want excellent teachers that speak out, and you better focus on those test scores or you got problems. Every school has its problems it takes, parent, teachers, students, principal to work together and make the learning process great. RPA had that, and I want it to return.

Posted October 03, 2008
This is an awesome school! My daughter is a fourth grader, and this is her second year at this school. I am 100% satisfied!

Aspire Rosa Parks Academy 0

Posted May 06, 2008
I really love this school and the motto, College for Certain.

Posted February 09, 2008
This is my child's first year at Rosa Parks and his reading comprehension has greatly increased. His teachers are great to work with. Every Wednesday my child comes home with letters from his teacher and principal communicating current events and progress. He is very happy there and so am I. They have music, PE, and art once a week included in their curriculum. I am extremely content with my child's learning experience!

Posted September 26, 2007
My chlid goes to Rosa Parks academy ,this is her second year there at her last school she was below basic on the star testing. This year she is proficient. That is a great school with excellent teachers the keep the parents involved and we work to together with the teachers.

Aspire Rosa Parks Academy
1930 South D Street, Stockton, CA  95206
Last modified Aspire Rosa Parks Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aspire Rosa Parks Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top