Stockton, CA

Posted June 29, 2013
I love this school, everyone very nice and kind. I had no issue making any friends and also the teacher actually help you. When ever I had a question on the work they would explain it for to understand it. This is one of the best schools i ever been too.

Posted August 17, 2012
Very strong Christian teaching. Wonderful teachers, with low student to teacher ratio. High standards in Leadership. Diverse student body. Encourages family involvement. I have Granddaughters to be starting here another year, so that makes three enrolled. I don't attend CLC, but am always made to feel welcome, and part of their family. I highly recommend this high-achieving school. Respectfully submitted by a loving Grandmother..

Posted August 16, 2012
Great Christian school! Principal has strong Christian values that are reflected in the the leadership, teachers, staff, and students. Love the curriculum. My children have attended for 6 years. The tuition is very reasonable as well- and that's saying a lot for having three children attending this year! Well rounded education environment. I am so excited for this school year- gonna be the best yet!

Stockton Christian