Stockton, CA

Alexander Hamilton Elementary School 1

Posted October 23, 2014
I have two children that attend this school one is in the second grade one is in the 8th grade. My son started kindergarten there and after only the second week they told us that our son was not ready for it and that we had to take him out of school and wait until next year. The next year we put him in school for kindergarten and then ended up dumping him up to the first grade after three weeks into school and didn't notify us of anything we found out when our son came home from school one day and told us. He has ADD and it seems like the teachers at the school do not know how to handle children at all whatsoever. Every night you comes home with homework it feels like I have homework also I'm wondering what these teachers are doing because there are obviously not teaching our children. My son learns more with me when I do homework with him at night then he does he goes to school where he supposed to be doing all of his learning. There are new and different teachers every year at the school the office staff is rude the vice principal is rude. They act like they care but really they just brush off whatever problems you have or concerns that you have with your kids.

Alexander Hamilton Elementary School 1

Posted October 02, 2010
School has a very high teacher turnover rate. My nephews have attended this k-8 school for the past 3 years and it seems like half the staff is new every year. Seems unstable to me.

Alexander Hamilton Elementary School 0

Posted May 25, 2010
Not a very organized school, needs new office staff and much more focus on the students.

Alexander Hamilton Elementary School 5

Posted September 07, 2009

Alexander Hamilton Elementary School 0

Posted October 22, 2008
The Principal Singh and Vice Principal Dr. Ramos are very personable people. They are very excited about the Fong Magnet School on their campus.

Alexander Hamilton Elementary School 3

Posted July 15, 2008
This is school has improved tremendously!

Alexander Hamilton Elementary School
2245 East 11th Street, Stockton, CA  95206
Last modified Alexander Hamilton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alexander Hamilton Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top