Bad
Good

Posted September 11, 2013
I love this school for my child. This is our second year here and my expectations have been met. I love the personal relationship the principal has with the students. It wasn't all peaches and cream in the beginning but when I brought the situation to the principal it was resolved immediately. In my opinion a school is what you make it and I chose to make this a GREAT school for my child.

Posted April 05, 2013
This is an amazing school. This year our Science Olympiad team became the first school in SUSD to qualify for State Championships.

Posted January 16, 2012
As good as it gets for public schools, even better than some private schools, as well. I say this because I transferred my child from private to public and the difference was ZERO tuition, AWESOME teachers and GREAT administration at Peyton. I have two kids at this school and they have had only good experiences here. Also, the principle is WONDERFUL...she cares about the students and has taken this school from a 600 API score to almost 800! I wouldn't doubt that the school can achieve an 800+ API score this 2011-2012 school year.

Posted June 22, 2011
This school has amazing, dedicated teachers. This school also has a wonderful principal. I am happy to have chosen this school for my children.

PEYTON ELEMENTARY & MIDDLE SCHOOLS 1

Posted May 27, 2011
Disgusting. My 7 year old twins and 13 year old daughter attend this school. What a mistake. I am now looking for another school for them. The principal actually hung up on me when I complained and then sent me to voice mail the remainder of the day. They don't handle issues well and the element of kids that attend this school, well, if you want your kids happy and safe, DO NOT send them there. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of assuming a newer school must have excellent students, academics and staff, sorely mistaken.

PEYTON ELEMENTARY & MIDDLE SCHOOLS
2525 GOLD BROOK DRIVE, STOCKTON, CA  95212
Last modified PEYTON ELEMENTARY & MIDDLE SCHOOLS is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
PEYTON ELEMENTARY & MIDDLE SCHOOLS Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top