Public charter
Stockton, CA

Aspire Apex Academy 4

Posted September 07, 2013
This is my daughters 3rd year attending and I love this school including the staff and principal!! They require parent involvement which I find great! I would recommend this school to all parents. Positive reinforcements is what all kids deserve and the school and teachers really pride themselves on this! Way to go aspire apex academy!

Aspire Apex Academy 5

Posted September 06, 2013
My daughter goes to apex and she loves it. I'm so glad she got in. She was attending an susd school a couple of years ago and there is a huge difference in the way the staff interacts with the students and the parents. They encourage us to be very involved with what's going on at school and they seem to genuinely care about their students and their future. They are always talking about college and the students have to be college ready everyday. My daughters teacher is awesome too! I recomend putting your child in this school or one similar to it. The one thing I would say is more parents should be involved with their kids.

Aspire Apex Academy 1

Posted April 05, 2013
The rating speaks for its self!! This school is horrible! I removed both of my kids from this school. All charters are not the same the principal has distroyed this school. Any parent that thinks this school is great needs to do some volunteering to see what is really going on.

Aspire Apex Academy 5

Posted July 23, 2012
My brother and other family members attend this school. It is an excellent school and i love how they educate their students.

Aspire Apex Academy
444 North American Street, Stockton, CA  95202
Last modified Aspire Apex Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aspire Apex Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top