Bad
Good

Stockton Collegiate International Elementary School 2

Posted October 20, 2014
I am very regretful for choosing this school. The curriculum is good for a Stockton school but not as good as the school my husband and I attended. The teachers are nice enough but the admin. leaves much to be desired. I had to fight 6 months for my disabled child to get services that she should have gotten automatically. I felt retaliated against for speaking up for my child as if I was asking for special treatment. If I was not a SAHM with the time to navigate the legal system, it might have taken twice or three times as long to get services. Additionally, The admin. has tried to discourage development of a PTA, even though said PTA has raised over $6000 so far. The school refuses to give them a wish list and doesn't want to accept the money. This is despite the fact that the school doesn't have a playground or recess time. I was reluctant to send my kids here because of this but the school said they were working on getting recess equipment. This is the best option available but it still doesn't live up my expectations. I am thinking of taking a job with Lincoln District so that my kids can go to school there. I guess I was looking for the quality education that I received.

Stockton Collegiate International Elementary School 5

Posted April 18, 2013
Loved this school, wish all schools were ran like this one. They will work with your kids, teachers seem motivated and have the childrens best interest at heart.

Stockton Collegiate International Elementary School
321 East Weber Avenue, Stockton, CA  95202-2707
Last modified Stockton Collegiate International Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.