Public charter
Stockton, CA

Stockton Collegiate International Secondary School 5

Posted May 07, 2015
I recently graduated from Stockton Collegiate and I do not regret attending this school. I entered the school when it first opened and I feel that it provided me with a better education than I would have received at any other high school in the area. The classes may be challenging for students who are not well organized but it can be done. Mine story is a successful one as I graduated with my IB diploma and attend a private university in California. I would highly recommend other students to attend this school as long as they are willing to work hard.

Stockton Collegiate International Secondary School 4

Posted June 15, 2014
Many of the teachers are passionate about education. There are also great students that are supportive of each other, and generally well behaved. That being said; this school has high expectations for their students. They assign high level work, and a lot of it. They expect students to be HIGHLY organized and SELF-MOTIVATED. There are many projects and assignments in the Secondary (6-12th grade) side, especially in the high school grades. Both of my children struggled there, due to them being very intelligent, but not organized and on task. I didn't know how to help them be more successful there. If your child is not the type to make sure they get things done/study, this is probably not the school for them.

Stockton Collegiate International Secondary School 1

Posted March 04, 2014
this school on secondary side is awful i am a student from 7th some teachers are the best but others are the worst for example i remember a friend of mine got in trouble because he was blamed for stealing an ipod because he forgot his password and the teachers ASSUMED he stole it

Stockton Collegiate International Secondary School 1

Posted July 12, 2013
I was initially excited about this school, but it's a joke-- there is A LOT of turnover in teachers each year-- why can't the principal hang on to his best teachers? Kids get excited about having certain teachers and the next year they're gone with no notice. I didn't even know until now that Mr. Luhhn was the principal since he's never around and the kids don't meet him. My son didn't have a textbook for one class and the office never bothered to get him one- it made his year hard. He didn't have a lot of support for IB items either, and it seemed like the school doesn't know what its doing most of the time. I wish I knew and kept him at our local school instead.

Stockton Collegiate International Secondary School
One North Sutter, Stockton, CA  95202
Last modified Stockton Collegiate International Secondary School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stockton Collegiate International Secondary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top