Posted November 26, 2014
Mrs Oechel handled any issue quickly and professionally. My daughters grades and confidence level became higher at this school. Great school run by great staff. Office personel were friendly as well.

Posted August 12, 2012
In changing from a private school setting to the public school, we were very impressed. The transition for our forth grader went very smoothly. The teachers were great in helping her to understand the classroom proceedures. We appreaciated the boundaries set for behavior and academics. We are happy to have our child in this school. Is the school perfect? No. But it is continually changing to help the students acheive to the best of their ability.

Posted December 06, 2011
The staff (teachers included) made the transition to this school a non issue for my fourth grade daughter. As a parent bringing his daughter from a small private school I was concerned about her and how she would react. Great job everyone and thank you for making this transition a great experience for a fourth grade girl.

Posted February 27, 2011
Each year this school has impressed me with its sense of community, the commitment of the principal and the teachers with whom I have dealt with personally. Teachers have been quick to email back when I have needed to contact them, spend time discussing my kids or setting up plans for progress or challenges for my kids. I know several of the teachers are really creative, innovative and have great skills for reaching our kids, even some of the tough cases. I only wish more parents would be involved and see how essential their involvement in the school and kids educational experience really is.

Colonial Heights School 1

Posted March 23, 2010

Posted December 15, 2007

Posted December 15, 2007

Colonial Heights School 3

Posted March 14, 2006
Very very unfriendly to parents! Most of the older teachers are on 'auto-pilot' and resistive to new and innovative ideas. They do not want parents in the classroms.

Colonial Heights School 3

Posted May 25, 2005
VERY unwelcoming school to parents.

Colonial Heights School 2

Posted April 24, 2005
Colonial Heights School has positive and negetive attributes. First, most of the teaching staff is great. All teachers give 100%. However, it is 100% of what is available to them. The Principal does not try to improve the school by providing updated teaching materials, equipment, or the overall campus. While other Principals of other schools within the district fight for these things CH Principal does not. The Principal does not provide a welcoming enviroment for parents, or parent volunteers. The office is not friendly and intimidating. The teaching staff is always under threatening pressure from administration and not supported by the district. Teachers can not offer their true opinions for fear of retaliation. The teacher's receive the bare minimum resorces.

Colonial Heights School
8135 Balboa Avenue, Stockton, CA  95209
Last modified Colonial Heights School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Colonial Heights School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top