Posted April 30, 2014
I am very happy with Lincoln Elementary school. Staff is very friendly and very helpful. This is my daughters second year attending and my sons first year attending, and I have been satisfied with their teachers and they helpful information they provide, especially when my daughter was falling behind. I was able to sign her up for free tutoring, and she was able to get the extra help after school. My daughter did the tutor sessions right after school twice a week without the hassle of taking her to another location. I also enjoy the Friday night family movie nights, and festivals at the school. It provides family involvement and my kids are always excited for me to attend these functions and introduce me to all their friends.

Posted September 04, 2009

Posted January 12, 2009

Posted August 21, 2006
I have my four children attending Lincoln Elementary school for 3 years now and I can say they have great teachers and great programs for children with special needs.I am glad my children attend Lincoln elementary.

Posted October 16, 2005
Lincoln Elementary is a great school with very devoted teachers and staff. The principal is very personable and makes others feel welcome.

Posted August 19, 2005
There teachers are tough but very fair. The have a wide selection of teachers who all have something to teach your child. They have choir and fun activities for your child to enjoy. They have lots of pta opportunities and always ask for parent involvement in school functions and also class room field trips. Lincoln El. is a great school, where your child(s) will have many friends and where they will make many fawn memorys for years to come!

Posted August 18, 2004
- a former student

Posted October 06, 2003
I have two grandsons at Lincoln Elementary. My oldest grandson started third grade this year, while his brother started kindergarten. I have found that Lincoln Elementary has excellent teachers and a no-nonsense policy about safety and consideration for others. Teachers recognized that my oldest grandson, while bright beyond his grade, needed extra help with paying attention. They have done necessary testing and made recommendations that will make life easier for him as well as those around him. I am very pleased with this school.

Lincoln Elementary School 3

Posted September 09, 2003
I am disappointed in the problem Lincoln has with kids bullying my child, the school has a no bullying policy but my child has had problems with other children bullying him for three years now. The yard duty ladies do not pay good attention to your child's needs. In addition when there is a problem and I took it to the principal they said they would follow through with it and never did. By the way there is no one (adult) making sure your child is eating their lunch, my child came home hungry until I started making his lunch from home. I am extremely disappointed in Lincoln.

Lincoln Elementary School
818 West Lincoln Road, Stockton, CA  95207
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top